Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Metallic: A new primary gene
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77
Metalic, yisssss....
Metalic, yisssss....
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
WOAH

This update is so cool!
WOAH

This update is so cool!
YOOOOOO
YOOOOOO
Now this is nice, impatient for the secondary match!
Now this is nice, impatient for the secondary match!
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
Yes!
Yes!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngPlagueNest_zpsevfrol1i.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
This is a great update! I can't wait to see Alloy released.
This is a great update! I can't wait to see Alloy released.
White Gold Cerdae Pendant Life has become exciting and dynamic.
I hope it won't take too long to release alloy, whenever there's new matching primary and secondary genes I have no motivation to buy dragons with only one of the genes because I can't afford a 1200g gene scroll to later finish it myself :\

I honestly think it'd be a better idea to release matching genes together in the same update.

Another cool idea would be a glossy tertiary gene so you can have other primary/secondary genes and still have a shiny dragon, or use it with metalloy for EXTREME SHINY (if it matches well), because though I love them so far I really feel it isn't quite shiny enough on some colours imo.
I hope it won't take too long to release alloy, whenever there's new matching primary and secondary genes I have no motivation to buy dragons with only one of the genes because I can't afford a 1200g gene scroll to later finish it myself :\

I honestly think it'd be a better idea to release matching genes together in the same update.

Another cool idea would be a glossy tertiary gene so you can have other primary/secondary genes and still have a shiny dragon, or use it with metalloy for EXTREME SHINY (if it matches well), because though I love them so far I really feel it isn't quite shiny enough on some colours imo.
lighttop.png
Tarnish, metals, grapefruit and sanguine look really nice! Tho, I'm still not a huge fan of this gene.
Tarnish, metals, grapefruit and sanguine look really nice! Tho, I'm still not a huge fan of this gene.
O-Oh..... -shivers-
O-Oh..... -shivers-
15140562.png15140563.png14828121.png12797386.png15191311.png
YEs
YEs
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif15297.png16453.png_______________ AO6x9Go.gif8fuzhUG.gif
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77