Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cardinal, Alloy, Cacti and Waves
Some weeks/months ago we got another four hints for future releases.
I guess Alloy is obvious now. Cacti also was revelead with yesterdays update. Waves is the Redrock Cave.

Any guesses about Cardinal?
To be honest, it's the one I am most excited about. Cardinals are one of my favourite birds and no matter if it's truly a bird we get or just something in the colour red I am really excited to see what that might be.
Some weeks/months ago we got another four hints for future releases.
I guess Alloy is obvious now. Cacti also was revelead with yesterdays update. Waves is the Redrock Cave.

Any guesses about Cardinal?
To be honest, it's the one I am most excited about. Cardinals are one of my favourite birds and no matter if it's truly a bird we get or just something in the colour red I am really excited to see what that might be.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
maybe another breed? like one for familiar, one for gene, one for coli...cardinal could be a breed :0
maybe another breed? like one for familiar, one for gene, one for coli...cardinal could be a breed :0
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Didn't Cardinal = [item=primary gene: falcon]?
Didn't Cardinal = Primary Gene: Falcon ?
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
@Marilill

That seems like a far reach as cardinals and falcons are from very different groups of birds. I mean, maybe the staff thinks that way tho. We can't be sure, but it seems ... not very accurate haha.
@Marilill

That seems like a far reach as cardinals and falcons are from very different groups of birds. I mean, maybe the staff thinks that way tho. We can't be sure, but it seems ... not very accurate haha.
Maybe we are thinking the wrong cardinal? Maybe this is about some strange set of priestrobes to the gods rather than a bird?
Maybe we are thinking the wrong cardinal? Maybe this is about some strange set of priestrobes to the gods rather than a bird?
Or the cardinal directions? North, East, South, West? Maybe something to do with a compass?
Or the cardinal directions? North, East, South, West? Maybe something to do with a compass?
@ElectricPegasus The cardinal directions are what first came to mind for me, but then again we don't have cardinal birds down under : )
@ElectricPegasus The cardinal directions are what first came to mind for me, but then again we don't have cardinal birds down under : )
I really hope we get cardinal birds though.

Best sparrowbirds.
BIRB.

Personally I'd embrace a familiar, a vista, or a geneset XD
Just make it birb.
Make it ploofy.
I really hope we get cardinal birds though.

Best sparrowbirds.
BIRB.

Personally I'd embrace a familiar, a vista, or a geneset XD
Just make it birb.
Make it ploofy.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Ismaiel
Also on of my thoughts!
Too be honest, I have no problems with the thought of getting stuff like this as apparel. Loving the look a lot. Or generally iconography from renaissance churches or stuff.

@Godspeed
Give me a cardinal bird vista or give me death. :x
@Ismaiel
Also on of my thoughts!
Too be honest, I have no problems with the thought of getting stuff like this as apparel. Loving the look a lot. Or generally iconography from renaissance churches or stuff.

@Godspeed
Give me a cardinal bird vista or give me death. :x
[quote name="Asmo" date=2016-11-13 04:07:36] Too be honest, I have no problems with the thought of getting stuff like this as apparel. Loving the look a lot. Or generally iconography from renaissance churches or stuff. [/quote] I certainly wouldn't mind it - I like robe apparel, even if it's not very practical for dragons, haha. Though this gave me another idea... Maybe 'Cardinal' was the Starlight Cloak? It does seem like a kind of a religious robe. :v On the other hand, the previous set of clues included stuff released throughout almost a year, while it's been less than two months since we got the new hints. So we may not see 'Cardinal' for some time - if it's not the Starlight Cloak (which, I admit, doesn't seem very likely).
Asmo wrote on 2016-11-13:

I certainly wouldn't mind it - I like robe apparel, even if it's not very practical for dragons, haha.

Though this gave me another idea... Maybe 'Cardinal' was the Starlight Cloak? It does seem like a kind of a religious robe. :v On the other hand, the previous set of clues included stuff released throughout almost a year, while it's been less than two months since we got the new hints. So we may not see 'Cardinal' for some time - if it's not the Starlight Cloak (which, I admit, doesn't seem very likely).
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png