Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw my dragon?
1 2
@CasualPancakes It's not like I'm forcing anybody to draw him. If I had a job I would toss money at people all day for there art works. I'm just glad to see what they come up with! :>
@CasualPancakes It's not like I'm forcing anybody to draw him. If I had a job I would toss money at people all day for there art works. I'm just glad to see what they come up with! :>
@comedic I can't wait to see what you come up with! I hope you're art block will brake. :3
@comedic I can't wait to see what you come up with! I hope you're art block will brake. :3
@CasualPancakes I understand where you are coming from, but I personally do not take issue with it. Not to say that your own feeling is irrelevant!! But I am actually a person who is far more inspired to draw things for other people, yet I do not like to open a"free art" thread or even an art shop, because I cannot always live up to my promises in artwork. That is why a thread like this is something I really like to see, and it makes me very happy that within my lack of motivation I have been inspired to draw for this!
@CasualPancakes I understand where you are coming from, but I personally do not take issue with it. Not to say that your own feeling is irrelevant!! But I am actually a person who is far more inspired to draw things for other people, yet I do not like to open a"free art" thread or even an art shop, because I cannot always live up to my promises in artwork. That is why a thread like this is something I really like to see, and it makes me very happy that within my lack of motivation I have been inspired to draw for this!
male | 21
most normal of all time
@DragonHorn whispers did you see my drawing? :'-D
@DragonHorn whispers did you see my drawing? :'-D
male | 21
most normal of all time
@comedic Eyebrow game too strong... I love it! :3
@comedic Eyebrow game too strong... I love it! :3
@DragonHorn I am glad you like it!! :-D Yes, I cannot resist the big eyebrows for a Nocturne..
@DragonHorn I am glad you like it!! :-D Yes, I cannot resist the big eyebrows for a Nocturne..
male | 21
most normal of all time
1 2