Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 2 female guardians
1 2 3
Technology was enraged by memories escape, and vowed to continue its march through time, gaining strength, until it could stand the pain memories had inflicted upon it.
Technology was enraged by memories escape, and vowed to continue its march through time, gaining strength, until it could stand the pain memories had inflicted upon it.
Memories hid away, in a cold and lonely place, consoling itself with sleep, and borrowing the dreams of all the people dreaming. Meanwhile, technology grew, slowly at first, until it was exponentially stronger than it was before.
Memories hid away, in a cold and lonely place, consoling itself with sleep, and borrowing the dreams of all the people dreaming. Meanwhile, technology grew, slowly at first, until it was exponentially stronger than it was before.
(Now I'm going to take a nap.)
(Now I'm going to take a nap.)
They're all so adorable...but I really like the speckled and striped one, what do you want for her?
They're all so adorable...but I really like the speckled and striped one, what do you want for her?
We found a fallen place and called it home,
we found a hidden truth and held it high.
If ever from our ruins we should roam,
Her light will guide us through the darkest sky.
May the wind rise beneath your wings and the sun always be at your back.
Oh hey, I have a tundra (Licht) and a baby spiral (Svet), both males, if you'd like one of them in trade? :)
Oh hey, I have a tundra (Licht) and a baby spiral (Svet), both males, if you'd like one of them in trade? :)
NO DRAGONS IN TRADE PLEASE!

Well, I'm thinking 6.5k for the speckle striped girl. How does that sound?
NO DRAGONS IN TRADE PLEASE!

Well, I'm thinking 6.5k for the speckle striped girl. How does that sound?
@Bjartskular
@Bjartskular
Why exactly no dragons for trade? @Eodasura
But okay, I guess 6500 would be fine...
Why exactly no dragons for trade? @Eodasura
But okay, I guess 6500 would be fine...
I am trying to make more space in my lair, because I have all the dragons I want, and their mates, and I actually have a clutch of four (FOUR) guardian dragons coming up... So... Plus, I am trying to save money to gene my dragons... TOO MUCH TEMPTATION, MAN!

Okay, I was corresponding with Ravinsong about that dragon, so let me see who time stamped first....
I am trying to make more space in my lair, because I have all the dragons I want, and their mates, and I actually have a clutch of four (FOUR) guardian dragons coming up... So... Plus, I am trying to save money to gene my dragons... TOO MUCH TEMPTATION, MAN!

Okay, I was corresponding with Ravinsong about that dragon, so let me see who time stamped first....
You time-stamped first, @Bjartskular! CONGRADULATIONS, YOU WIN THE PRIZE OF THE SPECKLED DRAGON!

(I have not slept enough recently)

I will send a crossroads PRESENTLY!

BTWs, are you REALLY okay with 6.5k? Like... Really? You seem a little miffed...
You time-stamped first, @Bjartskular! CONGRADULATIONS, YOU WIN THE PRIZE OF THE SPECKLED DRAGON!

(I have not slept enough recently)

I will send a crossroads PRESENTLY!

BTWs, are you REALLY okay with 6.5k? Like... Really? You seem a little miffed...
1 2 3