Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Imps&Treasure [W] ChickenSmoothie
1 2
@BlackandTan - I have! :D There seems to be a lot of folk with the same idea, so I imagine that my derpy dragons probably haven't caught as much attention. x3 (That, and I posted VERY recently!)

@slikari - Yay, thank you so much! I've sent over the treasure/gems, and I'll accept on CS in a second! :D

*flounces back to CS to check out BlackandTan's pets too!*
@BlackandTan - I have! :D There seems to be a lot of folk with the same idea, so I imagine that my derpy dragons probably haven't caught as much attention. x3 (That, and I posted VERY recently!)

@slikari - Yay, thank you so much! I've sent over the treasure/gems, and I'll accept on CS in a second! :D

*flounces back to CS to check out BlackandTan's pets too!*

Looking for ChickenSmoothie Pets! :D
@BlackandTan - OH BOY you have so maaaannnyyyyy! *ogles* How about this -- on Friday I hit my "oh I can splurge again on my hobbies" day, so if you let me know the general value for common/uncommon/etc., I could make a list, add it up, and trade gems or genes or the like on FR for that when splurge-Friday happens? :D
@BlackandTan - OH BOY you have so maaaannnyyyyy! *ogles* How about this -- on Friday I hit my "oh I can splurge again on my hobbies" day, so if you let me know the general value for common/uncommon/etc., I could make a list, add it up, and trade gems or genes or the like on FR for that when splurge-Friday happens? :D

@Asha

Well... it all depends on year and rarity. Shop pets are usually 50k. Older rares are between 50 - 100k. It all matters on what you want. The older the more costly. I don't mind waiting until Friday. You can pay in whatever you want lol. Just not dragons. I don't have room. Though many of your imps are lovely!
@Asha

Well... it all depends on year and rarity. Shop pets are usually 50k. Older rares are between 50 - 100k. It all matters on what you want. The older the more costly. I don't mind waiting until Friday. You can pay in whatever you want lol. Just not dragons. I don't have room. Though many of your imps are lovely!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@Asha

I sent you a trade suggestion on CS!
@Asha

I sent you a trade suggestion on CS!
tumblr_n4r4wgjx9u1si6o9zo1_500.png
@BlackandTan - Thank you!
@Angelcat - Geez, I put in a heart and it ate up my message to you T_T I wanted to apologize for being a bit slower in replying, just because WOW swamped with messages, you guys are all so fabulous! :D Which username was it that you send it from on CS? I replied to one person, and I think I was still sorting through another's treasure-based offer to check vs. wishlist and stuff!
@BlackandTan - Thank you!
@Angelcat - Geez, I put in a heart and it ate up my message to you T_T I wanted to apologize for being a bit slower in replying, just because WOW swamped with messages, you guys are all so fabulous! :D Which username was it that you send it from on CS? I replied to one person, and I think I was still sorting through another's treasure-based offer to check vs. wishlist and stuff!

I'm not sure if the interest in CS stands, but here's my account. I'm willing to trade basically anything on there.
I'm not sure if the interest in CS stands, but here's my account. I'm willing to trade basically anything on there.
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@asha If you're still around, I'd totally give stuff for this gal. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1430158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14302/1430158_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=522678&sid=18b555b05b98facb841019302adba0b1]Have any unlocked trade group[/url]
@asha

If you're still around, I'd totally give stuff for this gal.

1430158_350.png

Have any unlocked trade group
1 2