Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Breeding station - Pinglist
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 200 201
@BloodyAngel12

Alright. Tell them to send me a crossroads and I'll purchase it from them. I've been keeping my eyes on the auction house lately, for colors that come close (not necessarily species, or gene) too.
@BloodyAngel12

Alright. Tell them to send me a crossroads and I'll purchase it from them. I've been keeping my eyes on the auction house lately, for colors that come close (not necessarily species, or gene) too.
@FloppyDingo

Actually, I would keep the dragon in my lair until this has been completed as insurance for me. If you'll send the treasure to me, I can complete the transaction.
@FloppyDingo

Actually, I would keep the dragon in my lair until this has been completed as insurance for me. If you'll send the treasure to me, I can complete the transaction.
SYJDX48.png
@Ebbing @Wystaria @FloppyDingo

Hi guys! I'm afraid that updates will be slower as it's exam week for me! Apologizes!
@Ebbing @Wystaria @FloppyDingo

Hi guys! I'm afraid that updates will be slower as it's exam week for me! Apologizes!
SYJDX48.png
@FloppyDingo

Hi! I have a little update. Exams have ended so I am free to start up on this again and I have found another willing female with a slightly closer range than this other female that I found.

The original girl I found has a range of 18 colors for the tert and a range of 13 colors for the primary with the boy you bought. I was thinking if we could not find a better female, and even with this better female, I think we'll need to do a multiple generation breeding project to get the exact colors you want.

Now this better colored female has a range of 13 colors for the primary (same as above) but a range of 8 colors for the tert which is much better than 18.

I believe, depending on what colors we get from the hatchling, we can then decide on what colors to further search for. We can continue to breed your unnamed boy and the girl in case of a better hatchling if you wish.

Because of the unique situation, you can pay me now for the information, but I will continue to help in this breeding project until we get a much closer, tight range. :)
@FloppyDingo

Hi! I have a little update. Exams have ended so I am free to start up on this again and I have found another willing female with a slightly closer range than this other female that I found.

The original girl I found has a range of 18 colors for the tert and a range of 13 colors for the primary with the boy you bought. I was thinking if we could not find a better female, and even with this better female, I think we'll need to do a multiple generation breeding project to get the exact colors you want.

Now this better colored female has a range of 13 colors for the primary (same as above) but a range of 8 colors for the tert which is much better than 18.

I believe, depending on what colors we get from the hatchling, we can then decide on what colors to further search for. We can continue to breed your unnamed boy and the girl in case of a better hatchling if you wish.

Because of the unique situation, you can pay me now for the information, but I will continue to help in this breeding project until we get a much closer, tight range. :)
SYJDX48.png
@klefaeries

Sorry for the late reply, you didn't actually ping me (forgot the @)

I may be able to, but I require you to fill out the order form! :3

Usually, I do the work and if I can find breeding partners and do all the work, you would pay me. If I cannot, than I tell you and you can decide if you would like to wait for a couple of months (to see if more dragons within those color combos are bred) or to just cancel. You will not be charged anything until I know for sure. :)
@klefaeries

Sorry for the late reply, you didn't actually ping me (forgot the @)

I may be able to, but I require you to fill out the order form! :3

Usually, I do the work and if I can find breeding partners and do all the work, you would pay me. If I cannot, than I tell you and you can decide if you would like to wait for a couple of months (to see if more dragons within those color combos are bred) or to just cancel. You will not be charged anything until I know for sure. :)
SYJDX48.png
@Ebbing I have some updates; some good, some bad. The good updates are that I found females, willing, who can be bred with this boy (result of our first breeding) and the range is pretty tight and good in our favor, I believe. The bad/upsetting news is that I was still planning on breeding Clay again with Draco in hopes of a similiar and/or better hatchling while we wait for the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=146829&tab=dragon&did=28171557]boy[/url] (which do you want to name or should I?) to get off his cooldown, only to find that the owner exalted him. I am upset about that and following up questions have been asked but there's not much we can do about that and at least we have the imp boy. Now, I found two girls who are good. You can choose which one you would prefer to go with. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4463257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44633/4463257_350.png[/img] [/url] 4463257 - Kori Soil Iridescent/Charcoal Seraph/Charcoal Basic Owner: wordsaremylife Cooldown: RTB [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3193321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31934/3193321_350.png[/img] [/url] 3193321 - Anessia Soil Tiger/Charcoal Eye Spots/Shadow Basic Owner: Shadow Basic Cooldown: RTB Btw, the boy still has 7 days, but to know in advance to make arrangements. :)
@Ebbing

I have some updates; some good, some bad. The good updates are that I found females, willing, who can be bred with this boy (result of our first breeding) and the range is pretty tight and good in our favor, I believe.

The bad/upsetting news is that I was still planning on breeding Clay again with Draco in hopes of a similiar and/or better hatchling while we wait for the boy (which do you want to name or should I?) to get off his cooldown, only to find that the owner exalted him. I am upset about that and following up questions have been asked but there's not much we can do about that and at least we have the imp boy.

Now, I found two girls who are good. You can choose which one you would prefer to go with.

4463257_350.png

4463257 - Kori
Soil Iridescent/Charcoal Seraph/Charcoal Basic
Owner: wordsaremylife
Cooldown: RTB

3193321_350.png

3193321 - Anessia
Soil Tiger/Charcoal Eye Spots/Shadow Basic
Owner: Shadow Basic
Cooldown: RTB

Btw, the boy still has 7 days, but to know in advance to make arrangements. :)
SYJDX48.png
@Wystaria

School has been crazy lately, so I want to just double check some details if that's fine with you!

We agreed on using Talos and Purdy and did you start that? I'm not sure if I messaged them (>_>) but I certainly can if I didn't! This would technically be classified as done, correct? If yes, which other dream dragon would you like me to start on next?
@Wystaria

School has been crazy lately, so I want to just double check some details if that's fine with you!

We agreed on using Talos and Purdy and did you start that? I'm not sure if I messaged them (>_>) but I certainly can if I didn't! This would technically be classified as done, correct? If yes, which other dream dragon would you like me to start on next?
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 - I have not contacted anyone. I was waiting to hear from you about breed cool-downs and nesting arrangements, I think? If you'll give me a bit, I'll have to go back through the thread and find the requirements for the last dragon. Then I'll edit this post with it?
@BloodyAngel12 - I have not contacted anyone. I was waiting to hear from you about breed cool-downs and nesting arrangements, I think? If you'll give me a bit, I'll have to go back through the thread and find the requirements for the last dragon. Then I'll edit this post with it?
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Wystaria

I see. Oops. *scratches head*

Let me get to work on that and just post the next order whenever. (I'm super sorry for the confusion).

@Wystaria

I see. Oops. *scratches head*

Let me get to work on that and just post the next order whenever. (I'm super sorry for the confusion).

SYJDX48.png
@Wystaria

I've messaged Purdy and Talo's owner(s) and I just need to hear back from them! Both Purdy and Talo is full health (or very close to full health) so they're owners are definitely active. I'm super sorry about the confusion again. School really threw a curve ball for me. ^^;
@Wystaria

I've messaged Purdy and Talo's owner(s) and I just need to hear back from them! Both Purdy and Talo is full health (or very close to full health) so they're owners are definitely active. I'm super sorry about the confusion again. School really threw a curve ball for me. ^^;
SYJDX48.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 200 201