Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your fav vista ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
No Fungi love? I'm seriously disappointed. Fungi is definitely the best ^^

I also like Tentacles, Boreal Woods, and Succulents :)
No Fungi love? I'm seriously disappointed. Fungi is definitely the best ^^

I also like Tentacles, Boreal Woods, and Succulents :)
Lewyn_updated2.gif
I've never really been concerned with vistas (I think I'm only using this one because FR automatically slapped it on me), but I really like the swan lake one!
I've never really been concerned with vistas (I think I'm only using this one because FR automatically slapped it on me), but I really like the swan lake one!
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
This one!
This one!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
Gotta have me my spiders and Demari. It's too perfect a combo to be beat.
Gotta have me my spiders and Demari. It's too perfect a combo to be beat.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I like the Brightshine Jubilee vista. It fits my avatar dragon well, and shows that I like my flight, the Light flight.
I like the Brightshine Jubilee vista. It fits my avatar dragon well, and shows that I like my flight, the Light flight.
lightvs1.png xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
Sol / Lily
Proud member of the Light Flight
Server Time + 17 hrs. / South Korea
University Student / Roleplayer / Writer

Icons by osiem
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx lightvs1.png
Mm, next to this one it's probably the Rainy Day one. Just got to save up for it.
Mm, next to this one it's probably the Rainy Day one. Just got to save up for it.
I'm going to have to say the foxfire grove one. I've bought so many and now I'm stuck because I love this one so much and it goes with my avvie... But I'll probably switch around eventually xD
I'm going to have to say the foxfire grove one. I've bought so many and now I'm stuck because I love this one so much and it goes with my avvie... But I'll probably switch around eventually xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10