Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Odds&Ends Hatchery* | Matching XYZ/XXY
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 105 106
@Dreamweave I was looking for dragons with the rune gene and some bogsneks and *gasp* I found this So could I possible have these two? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281441/28144016_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284126/28412554_350.png[/img] I can pay at least 10k for each (I'm low on treasure right now) but if you want more I could sell some things to get more treasure
@Dreamweave
I was looking for dragons with the rune gene and some bogsneks and *gasp* I found this
So could I possible have these two?
28144016_350.png
28412554_350.png

I can pay at least 10k for each (I'm low on treasure right now) but if you want more I could sell some things to get more treasure
call me Myth or Sinclair, he/him
@MythicalBurrito

Sorry for the late reply, I was at school. But, um >~< I'm afraid 10kt is a lot lower then I was looking to get for those girls. Both pairs of parents that produced them cost me over 1million treasure to regene, each, and they're both from a first nest so I'm hoping to pay that back ~fairly~ quickly with their kids. I have the boggle on the AH for 200kt and I think the SD is at 150kt(?) since the bog is a double and, well, a bog I'm fairly confident I can sell her for a good amount but the SD is less certain. The way I usually sell things is pricing high and slowly lowering so the SD might hit a price you can comfortably afford

If you're determined to get them and not put off by this though, you can earn 75kt a day in the fair grounds and baldwin mats are pretty prized right now, I actually take them as partial payment at their lowest AH price, so melting stuff could help a lot. Since you're still pretty new I could apply a 10% newbie discount to whatever I'm listing them on the AH for at the time of your asking to buy them, if you decide to.

Hope this helps and my apologies if not but these kids have a debt to help pay off X,)
@MythicalBurrito

Sorry for the late reply, I was at school. But, um >~< I'm afraid 10kt is a lot lower then I was looking to get for those girls. Both pairs of parents that produced them cost me over 1million treasure to regene, each, and they're both from a first nest so I'm hoping to pay that back ~fairly~ quickly with their kids. I have the boggle on the AH for 200kt and I think the SD is at 150kt(?) since the bog is a double and, well, a bog I'm fairly confident I can sell her for a good amount but the SD is less certain. The way I usually sell things is pricing high and slowly lowering so the SD might hit a price you can comfortably afford

If you're determined to get them and not put off by this though, you can earn 75kt a day in the fair grounds and baldwin mats are pretty prized right now, I actually take them as partial payment at their lowest AH price, so melting stuff could help a lot. Since you're still pretty new I could apply a 10% newbie discount to whatever I'm listing them on the AH for at the time of your asking to buy them, if you decide to.

Hope this helps and my apologies if not but these kids have a debt to help pay off X,)
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@Dreamweave
Hmm, I play on a phone so it's not easy for me to do most fairground games, but could I possibly offer some items and also pay part of the price? I could throw in some suf I got from Baldwins cauldron and maybe a familiar or two. But other than that I can probably scrape up enough treasure to pay if I sell a lot of stuff and maybe exalt a few dergs I don't want.
@Dreamweave
Hmm, I play on a phone so it's not easy for me to do most fairground games, but could I possibly offer some items and also pay part of the price? I could throw in some suf I got from Baldwins cauldron and maybe a familiar or two. But other than that I can probably scrape up enough treasure to pay if I sell a lot of stuff and maybe exalt a few dergs I don't want.
@MythicalBurrito

Yeah, mobile is pretty crummy to play on. The only fairgrounds game I attempt on it is artifracture

How does this sound, the combined price currently for the two is 350kt, if you really want them I can hold them for up to 4 days and sell them to you for 250kt + a good number of Baldwin mats (right now I really need yellow, orange, red, and blue goo; green, yellow, and orange ooze; green, orange, purple, and blue sludge; all slimes, and gold muck, though these are priority I will take other colors). Does this sound ok?
@MythicalBurrito

Yeah, mobile is pretty crummy to play on. The only fairgrounds game I attempt on it is artifracture

How does this sound, the combined price currently for the two is 350kt, if you really want them I can hold them for up to 4 days and sell them to you for 250kt + a good number of Baldwin mats (right now I really need yellow, orange, red, and blue goo; green, yellow, and orange ooze; green, orange, purple, and blue sludge; all slimes, and gold muck, though these are priority I will take other colors). Does this sound ok?
How Much for the Last one? The auction-y Skydancer?
How Much for the Last one? The auction-y Skydancer?
UwUnl7O.png
@Dreamweave I could probably manage it. I have plenty of familiars to get gold from, I can sell some of my dragons to my sister for treasure, and I have some goo and ooze and some other things.
EDIT: If - in the end - I don't have enough to buy both and only enough to buy one I'll take the Bogsneak and buy a dragon with the rune gene later
@Dreamweave I could probably manage it. I have plenty of familiars to get gold from, I can sell some of my dragons to my sister for treasure, and I have some goo and ooze and some other things.
EDIT: If - in the end - I don't have enough to buy both and only enough to buy one I'll take the Bogsneak and buy a dragon with the rune gene later
@MythicalBurrito

Mmk, sounds good, just let me know when the time comes~

@AnimeMaven

Yeah uh, that girl is of a pretty rare, pretty sought after color combo and gene combo so I frankly don't think you'll have enough since you're so new =/ the price I'm starting the auction at is 400kt
@MythicalBurrito

Mmk, sounds good, just let me know when the time comes~

@AnimeMaven

Yeah uh, that girl is of a pretty rare, pretty sought after color combo and gene combo so I frankly don't think you'll have enough since you're so new =/ the price I'm starting the auction at is 400kt
oh okay
oh okay
UwUnl7O.png
Boop~ Grand full reopening, everything is fixed and nice looking~!
Boop~ Grand full reopening, everything is fixed and nice looking~!
@Dreamweave I have exactly 118,556 treasure, would that be enough to buy the Bogsneak or do I need more?
@Dreamweave I have exactly 118,556 treasure, would that be enough to buy the Bogsneak or do I need more?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 105 106