Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Puff's Fluffy Art Shop!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@PuffFluffN, I'll say Watercolor then! Im not big on risks XD
She has a TON of human refs in her bio cx I gotta fix dAT LINK
@PuffFluffN, I'll say Watercolor then! Im not big on risks XD
She has a TON of human refs in her bio cx I gotta fix dAT LINK
sdSRvlV.png
@PuffFluffN

He is a Belf from WoW :D! He's my friend's warlock. All the peeps I want you to draw are my friend's WoW characters actually! lol

http://daspiritqwest.tumblr.com/horde-characters (You can scroll to the right!)

Would you be interested in drawing any of these characters (From Jubatus to Vycruis), fullbody, pen and watercolor 0w0 like the last commission?
@PuffFluffN

He is a Belf from WoW :D! He's my friend's warlock. All the peeps I want you to draw are my friend's WoW characters actually! lol

http://daspiritqwest.tumblr.com/horde-characters (You can scroll to the right!)

Would you be interested in drawing any of these characters (From Jubatus to Vycruis), fullbody, pen and watercolor 0w0 like the last commission?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@PuffFluffN

Hello! I was curious if it would be possible to request two full-bodied Colored (Watercolor&Pens) humans in the same picture? If you're willing to do this, would it cost twice as much?
@PuffFluffN

Hello! I was curious if it would be possible to request two full-bodied Colored (Watercolor&Pens) humans in the same picture? If you're willing to do this, would it cost twice as much?
@Anubiis I will add you to the waitlist shortly!^^

I had to do a few thumb-nail doodles to figure out their clothes! X'D
Additionally, I typically draw humanoid dragons in similar apparel to what they're wearing in FR...Would you be ok with a combination, or would you prefer I stick to the clothes the design displays?

Also, it's so interesting to see everyone's ideas of what their dragons would look like humanoid! Personally...I attribute the "race" of my dragon's humanoid forms to the origin of the mythology their breed comes from. (For example; Coatls come from Mayan/Aztec mythology, so I tend to view them as hispanic, or native. I also like to retain features their dragon breed has as distinctive traits of their "race"...such as fae and spirals having large eyes, and a slight indent in the upper lip of coats to make their mouths look more snake-like.)
Your's are great though, and I enjoy the colors of Morro's design in particular.^^

@Cloneclone wooooooo! Always nice to find a fellow gamer!^^
*fist bumps*
...I will happily do so, alas, to @AesSidhe as well, the next two spots look to be taken by Anubiis and @tennisbutt...?

I will happily take on these commissions when I have space again though!^^
@Anubiis I will add you to the waitlist shortly!^^

I had to do a few thumb-nail doodles to figure out their clothes! X'D
Additionally, I typically draw humanoid dragons in similar apparel to what they're wearing in FR...Would you be ok with a combination, or would you prefer I stick to the clothes the design displays?

Also, it's so interesting to see everyone's ideas of what their dragons would look like humanoid! Personally...I attribute the "race" of my dragon's humanoid forms to the origin of the mythology their breed comes from. (For example; Coatls come from Mayan/Aztec mythology, so I tend to view them as hispanic, or native. I also like to retain features their dragon breed has as distinctive traits of their "race"...such as fae and spirals having large eyes, and a slight indent in the upper lip of coats to make their mouths look more snake-like.)
Your's are great though, and I enjoy the colors of Morro's design in particular.^^

@Cloneclone wooooooo! Always nice to find a fellow gamer!^^
*fist bumps*
...I will happily do so, alas, to @AesSidhe as well, the next two spots look to be taken by Anubiis and @tennisbutt...?

I will happily take on these commissions when I have space again though!^^
ybitsXp.png
@PuffFluffN I'd love a piece similar to what you did for raQua, it's so pretty 0.0
But I don't want a dragon, is that alright with you?
@PuffFluffN I'd love a piece similar to what you did for raQua, it's so pretty 0.0
But I don't want a dragon, is that alright with you?
Leaving the site, looking to exchange my t/g for art!
@PuffFluffN Could you put me on a pinglist for the next time you have slots open? ovo
@PuffFluffN Could you put me on a pinglist for the next time you have slots open? ovo
bCklveU.gif
@AesSidhe Sorry for the double ping...I forgot to address your question! WOW that's rude of me I am SO SORRY. X'D

I will happily do two, or more characters/creatures per pic...however, the price would increase, as the complexity would be higher, the piece would take more of my time etc.
I'm thinking that the price of one character in your chosen media+another for every additional character, and then minus 20% of the total from the total you get would be what you pay.
I'm sorry if that's confusing...

In layman's terms:
2 Watercolor humanoids would be: 520 Gems, or 416k Treasure.^^

@Korosan Yes that is fine! What creature/human would you like?
Also, that would be the markers and pens, full-body option...that's the media I used for that particular piece.^^
(Humanoids cost a bit more then Creatures.)
@AesSidhe Sorry for the double ping...I forgot to address your question! WOW that's rude of me I am SO SORRY. X'D

I will happily do two, or more characters/creatures per pic...however, the price would increase, as the complexity would be higher, the piece would take more of my time etc.
I'm thinking that the price of one character in your chosen media+another for every additional character, and then minus 20% of the total from the total you get would be what you pay.
I'm sorry if that's confusing...

In layman's terms:
2 Watercolor humanoids would be: 520 Gems, or 416k Treasure.^^

@Korosan Yes that is fine! What creature/human would you like?
Also, that would be the markers and pens, full-body option...that's the media I used for that particular piece.^^
(Humanoids cost a bit more then Creatures.)
ybitsXp.png
@Svirdilu I don't have a jingliest currently...I will make one and put you on it!^^

Additionally, I would like to inform everyone that I have the sketch for Wold's piece completed...I'm just waiting for the go-ahead to color it!^^

Another slot will (hopefully) be opening soon!^^
@Svirdilu I don't have a jingliest currently...I will make one and put you on it!^^

Additionally, I would like to inform everyone that I have the sketch for Wold's piece completed...I'm just waiting for the go-ahead to color it!^^

Another slot will (hopefully) be opening soon!^^
ybitsXp.png
@PuffFluffN Thank you! ;v;
@PuffFluffN Thank you! ;v;
bCklveU.gif
@PuffFluffN, my gf and I prefer sticking to the designs we made of them cx And omg, I told her that you complimented Morro and she fell off her chair and squealed, I had to blast music into the phone to make her stop XD
Funny enough, Tia is hispanic! As am I! Shes basically me, just smoller and chubbier XD
Wayland is Austrlian and Morro is Scottish/British XD
Well, at least thats what my gf told me that I remember, I may be wrong XD
@PuffFluffN, my gf and I prefer sticking to the designs we made of them cx And omg, I told her that you complimented Morro and she fell off her chair and squealed, I had to blast music into the phone to make her stop XD
Funny enough, Tia is hispanic! As am I! Shes basically me, just smoller and chubbier XD
Wayland is Austrlian and Morro is Scottish/British XD
Well, at least thats what my gf told me that I remember, I may be wrong XD
sdSRvlV.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12