Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 81 82
Also I didn't stop making bios, I'm just busy with school and incredibly lazy. More coming if I find enough courage.
Also I didn't stop making bios, I'm just busy with school and incredibly lazy. More coming if I find enough courage.
h
@Mibella These are amazing! :)
@Mibella These are amazing! :)
g8T8XC2.png
These are amazing! Can you please put me on a ping list for future bios?
These are amazing! Can you please put me on a ping list for future bios?
Can I be added to your pinglist? I love your work btw ^-^
Can I be added to your pinglist? I love your work btw ^-^
wzvgNWH.png
Bump
Bump
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
@Mibella holy heck this is amazing, bless you <3
Edit: HECK I DIDNT SEE THE THING TO NOT PING YOU, IM SO SORRY ;o;
@IzzyThyPotato pinging myself for later c:
@Mibella holy heck this is amazing, bless you <3
Edit: HECK I DIDNT SEE THE THING TO NOT PING YOU, IM SO SORRY ;o;
@IzzyThyPotato pinging myself for later c:
jt3PpxV.png
@IzzyThyPotato

We have the star now to save forum posts! Don't forget that too! It'll be on your profile and easier to find as well :) I did that myself.
@IzzyThyPotato

We have the star now to save forum posts! Don't forget that too! It'll be on your profile and easier to find as well :) I did that myself.
By5Agwl.pnglogo%202_zpsjsq9392z.png
Oh my goodness these are beautiful. I've starred this for later. Keep up the good work (but obviously, school and real-life responsibilities come first)!^^
Oh my goodness these are beautiful. I've starred this for later. Keep up the good work (but obviously, school and real-life responsibilities come first)!^^
okSNR61.gif
These are gorgeous! I've got to get busy, but I don't know how to apply them to their information! Can someone help?
These are gorgeous! I've got to get busy, but I don't know how to apply them to their information! Can someone help?
2i1fr40.jpg
@Shadowfallx

Simply go to the dragon you want to apply the bio on, then scroll down. There should be an edit button near the bottom of the bio section.
@Shadowfallx

Simply go to the dragon you want to apply the bio on, then scroll down. There should be an edit button near the bottom of the bio section.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 81 82