Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] dream dragons!
[center]hello friends, thank you for clicking into my thread! this is where i will be posting my 'dream dragons', aka creations i concocted in the scrying workshop, and decided i needed. because my soul is dead, and this is my life now. i will be paying in treasure, gems, or a mix. give me a price. [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/bwQ14Zy.png[/img][nextcol]SWAMP RIPPLE DIRT PEREGRINE CREAM GLIMMER LIGHT EYES REQUIRED i am willing to buy a male of any breed - but would prefer wildclaw - with light eyes. i may be willing to budge a bit on colors, and definitely on markings since i can regene. but i would prefer exact colors (this combo doesn't even exist on the site afaik)[/columns][/center]
hello friends, thank you for clicking into my thread! this is where i will be posting my 'dream dragons', aka creations i concocted in the scrying workshop, and decided i needed. because my soul is dead, and this is my life now. i will be paying in treasure, gems, or a mix. give me a price.
bwQ14Zy.png SWAMP RIPPLE
DIRT PEREGRINE
CREAM GLIMMER
LIGHT EYES REQUIRED

i am willing to buy a male of any breed - but would prefer wildclaw - with light eyes. i may be willing to budge a bit on colors, and definitely on markings since i can regene. but i would prefer exact colors (this combo doesn't even exist on the site afaik)
IMG_2909.gif
Bump <3
Bump <3
this signature bores me as much as it bores you
added a new dragon! and yes, he's a baby on purpose - i'm going to eternally youth him if i get him.
added a new dragon! and yes, he's a baby on purpose - i'm going to eternally youth him if i get him.
IMG_2909.gif