Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon Sphinx Sale!
1 2 3 4
@Graceling @Crownings
I've added you both to the list!

@Hyakutake
Oh nice! I love plague lairs, I don't think I could pull it off personally but I love their aesthetic.
@Graceling @Crownings
I've added you both to the list!

@Hyakutake
Oh nice! I love plague lairs, I don't think I could pull it off personally but I love their aesthetic.
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@akesari i would love to get silk! i do not have the full funds but might we negotiate items/mix payment?

edit: oops dyslexia ping
@akesari i would love to get silk! i do not have the full funds but might we negotiate items/mix payment?

edit: oops dyslexia ping
iZBk3Io.png the pocchari yandere tumblr_inline_nyuu3pgFHF1s1m144_100.png
@1800DERGINS
Oh no, Silk just got sold a few minutes before you posted. As of right now the only available dragon is "Beads".

I can probably have a look at items/mixed payments, it would probably mostly depend on the items!
@1800DERGINS
Oh no, Silk just got sold a few minutes before you posted. As of right now the only available dragon is "Beads".

I can probably have a look at items/mixed payments, it would probably mostly depend on the items!
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@akesari ah bummer...im not too fond of gembond dragons unfortunately :(
@akesari ah bummer...im not too fond of gembond dragons unfortunately :(
iZBk3Io.png the pocchari yandere tumblr_inline_nyuu3pgFHF1s1m144_100.png
Going to bed Bump o/
Going to bed Bump o/
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@Akesari

Is Queen still available? :)
@Akesari

Is Queen still available? :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Please ping me for future releases! (:
Please ping me for future releases! (:
tumblr_oixl5feVPi1u3wsjco1_250.png
@Akesari can i be pinged for next time you make more orz

I went to sleep super early and the ones I wanted are sold
@Akesari can i be pinged for next time you make more orz

I went to sleep super early and the ones I wanted are sold
boxparts.gif
Ah, damn, woke up too late. @Akesari can you let me know if Waterlily's hold falls through or when you create more?
Ah, damn, woke up too late. @Akesari can you let me know if Waterlily's hold falls through or when you create more?
tgTY.png
@Akesari
Ahh they're so pretty!
If you do something like this again in the future I would love to be pinged if it isn't too much trouble
@Akesari
Ahh they're so pretty!
If you do something like this again in the future I would love to be pinged if it isn't too much trouble
heartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gif
1 2 3 4