Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Food Trading!
Hey All! You probably all remember me from a food trading hub that I tried to make ages ago. Well, I'm unmotivated to make pretty banners and I'm no excel spreadsheet/google sheet guru. So I lost steam for it.

But can anyone help me maybe remake it, or even remake it and run it themselves? I had never seen anyone try to make a food trading hub until I attempted. And it garnered some steam, but without nice graphics to advertise with, it was hard to get attention.

Also on a side note, I'm in great need of meat. I have a good chunk of seafood, insects, and plants that I could trade with. Thank you for your time!
Hey All! You probably all remember me from a food trading hub that I tried to make ages ago. Well, I'm unmotivated to make pretty banners and I'm no excel spreadsheet/google sheet guru. So I lost steam for it.

But can anyone help me maybe remake it, or even remake it and run it themselves? I had never seen anyone try to make a food trading hub until I attempted. And it garnered some steam, but without nice graphics to advertise with, it was hard to get attention.

Also on a side note, I'm in great need of meat. I have a good chunk of seafood, insects, and plants that I could trade with. Thank you for your time!
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw

how much meat do you need? i have a whole lot [x], [x] and am in need of seafood and insects!
@stealthclaw

how much meat do you need? i have a whole lot [x], [x] and am in need of seafood and insects!
H99IvCb.pngztxBM6v.pngrN1qnFK.png7TexDi3.pngBndqmV0.pnggShW5Nm.pngpyfXysf.pngq4ucXe0.pngd1zBLyi.pngbXsxNkp.pngWxxhvFR.pngVGs6mNY.png
@Adomania I can give you a stack of [item=marsh stalker] a stack of [item=redstreak frilled eel], a stack of [item=common shellbug] and a stack of [item=bluetipped shellbug] in exchange for 4 stacks of meat, preferrably equaling the same that I've sent you in terms of food points ; )
@Adomania

I can give you a stack of Marsh Stalker a stack of Redstreak Frilled Eel , a stack of Common Shellbug and a stack of Bluetipped Shellbug in exchange for 4 stacks of meat, preferrably equaling the same that I've sent you in terms of food points ; )
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw

sounds great; i'll send over a cr!
@stealthclaw

sounds great; i'll send over a cr!
H99IvCb.pngztxBM6v.pngrN1qnFK.png7TexDi3.pngBndqmV0.pnggShW5Nm.pngpyfXysf.pngq4ucXe0.pngd1zBLyi.pngbXsxNkp.pngWxxhvFR.pngVGs6mNY.png
@stealthclaw Are you still looking for meat? I have lots, and I need all the other food types
@stealthclaw Are you still looking for meat? I have lots, and I need all the other food types