Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done!
got all i needed, thank you! [s]Looking to make skink, current price from indiv/pack selling for orange ooze runs 8-9kt / ooze, i need 8! and will do the 9kt pricing soooo calculating the other LAH, I will trade any of the below for 1 orange ooze: [item=purple ooze]x3 (3.5kt) [item=blue ooze]x3 (3.5kt) [item=black slime]x1 (6.5kt) + any 3kt ooze, or pure 3kt [item=silver muck]x3 (3kt) [item=red sludge]x2 (4.6kt) alt trades we can talk about pricing, for the swipp packs we can do multiple?: [item=harlequin ladybug]x65 (Widower accent swipp) [item=sunset sea dragon]x20 (autumn sea dragon swipp) [item=barred skira] [item=green shoots]x12 (great blue waveskimmer swipp) [item=true rainbow trout]x20 (colorburst buttersnake swipp) 100% willing to discuss and haggle, lmk! i'd just rather trade for the mats as transmuting is going slowly than pay pure currency[/s]
got all i needed, thank you!

Looking to make skink, current price from indiv/pack selling for orange ooze runs 8-9kt / ooze, i need 8! and will do the 9kt pricing
soooo calculating the other LAH, I will trade any of the below for 1 orange ooze:

Purple Ooze x3 (3.5kt)
Blue Ooze x3 (3.5kt)
Black Slime x1 (6.5kt) + any 3kt ooze, or pure 3kt
Silver Muck x3 (3kt)
Red Sludge x2 (4.6kt)

alt trades we can talk about pricing, for the swipp packs we can do multiple?:
Harlequin Ladybug x65 (Widower accent swipp)
Sunset Sea Dragon x20 (autumn sea dragon swipp)
Barred Skira
Green Shoots x12 (great blue waveskimmer swipp)
True Rainbow Trout x20 (colorburst buttersnake swipp)

100% willing to discuss and haggle, lmk! i'd just rather trade for the mats as transmuting is going slowly than pay pure currency
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@ryou

Hmm... 6 Orange Ooze for 2 Red Sludge and the Barred Skira?

(I think my AH math is right... feel free to correct me though! It's like 4:30 AM where I am lol)
@ryou

Hmm... 6 Orange Ooze for 2 Red Sludge and the Barred Skira?

(I think my AH math is right... feel free to correct me though! It's like 4:30 AM where I am lol)
@Sarquael I'll make that trade! I'll send a CR!
@Sarquael I'll make that trade! I'll send a CR!
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@ryou I have 2 orange ooze I don't need, trade for 3 purple ooze and 2 red sludge?
@ryou I have 2 orange ooze I don't need, trade for 3 purple ooze and 2 red sludge?
@ryou
Would you happen to have any purple sludge?
@ryou
Would you happen to have any purple sludge?
@nekky I'll set up that CR!

@Antideriv i wouldn't, sorry :(
@nekky I'll set up that CR!

@Antideriv i wouldn't, sorry :(
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@ryou
Another shot in the dark, but would you have blue goo? :0 Sorry to bother you if not.
@ryou
Another shot in the dark, but would you have blue goo? :0 Sorry to bother you if not.
@Antideriv I actually have all the orange ooze i need atm ;____; sorry!
@Antideriv I actually have all the orange ooze i need atm ;____; sorry!
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png