Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steam Powered Giraffe! Fans?
1 2 3
Fellow bot fan here heheh and I am the excites for Dec 3 its going to be some crazy new stuff I can feel it so hard :U
Fellow bot fan here heheh and I am the excites for Dec 3 its going to be some crazy new stuff I can feel it so hard :U
On the search for Shadow Primals!
vista_snapper1.pngearthanimsm_by_javen-d6bldqc.gifshadowanimsm_by_javen-d6bldqs.gifvista_bog1.png
Please ping if you need my attention!
The first batch of the new album is going to be signed! :D
The first batch of the new album is going to be signed! :D
I only recently started to listen to the, but I love them already! My favorite song at the moment is Icecream Parade. C:
I only recently started to listen to the, but I love them already! My favorite song at the moment is Icecream Parade. C:
Cool! @SnowyAnna this group will hypnotize and suck you in... They did it to me! XD

Have you seen their cover of I Love It by Iconapop? If not here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjiIQ9Z02bU

OH! AND BY THE WAY! Who here is ready to see Rabbit as a Fembot? I personality happy for her! I can't wait to see her as a Fembot!
Cool! @SnowyAnna this group will hypnotize and suck you in... They did it to me! XD

Have you seen their cover of I Love It by Iconapop? If not here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjiIQ9Z02bU

OH! AND BY THE WAY! Who here is ready to see Rabbit as a Fembot? I personality happy for her! I can't wait to see her as a Fembot!
@Kesume
No I haven't!
Lol, that is cute and hilarious. It's a good cover.
@Kesume
No I haven't!
Lol, that is cute and hilarious. It's a good cover.
I know right? And I love when Rabbit says' I threw your crap into a bag and pushed it down the stairs!' and has a funny face while saying so! @SnowyAnna
I know right? And I love when Rabbit says' I threw your crap into a bag and pushed it down the stairs!' and has a funny face while saying so! @SnowyAnna
@Embergleam

Hey, Dan-o. I think these people belong to your fandom. :D

Also. I like SPG, but I wouldn't call myself a fan to the same degree as everyone else here. I love their sound, their talents, their look, all of it. I just...don't listen to them all that often. Mellonamin Embergleam, on the other hand...well.
@Embergleam

Hey, Dan-o. I think these people belong to your fandom. :D

Also. I like SPG, but I wouldn't call myself a fan to the same degree as everyone else here. I love their sound, their talents, their look, all of it. I just...don't listen to them all that often. Mellonamin Embergleam, on the other hand...well.
466w8yC.png
SO AH HERD U LIEK ROBUTTS

I've been in the fandom since spring of last year. Spent most of last summer giddy as a schoolkid over the daily zoo videos. I was kinda disappointed to find out they wouldn't be going back this year, but now that the summer's over and they've progressed more I'm so very glad they didn't zoo it up. Their sound has evolved so much it blows my mind. And Hatchy is adorable beyond reason

I'm with @Kesume on this one- I can't wait to see Rabbit as a fembot. Bunny's comments about changing Rabbit's makeup because he always felt wrong kinda wrung my heart. That lovely lady deserves to be happy even whilst acting.

Not sure what timezones y'all are in, but it'd be awesome to have a 'Waiting For The Album' party on December 3rd.
SO AH HERD U LIEK ROBUTTS

I've been in the fandom since spring of last year. Spent most of last summer giddy as a schoolkid over the daily zoo videos. I was kinda disappointed to find out they wouldn't be going back this year, but now that the summer's over and they've progressed more I'm so very glad they didn't zoo it up. Their sound has evolved so much it blows my mind. And Hatchy is adorable beyond reason

I'm with @Kesume on this one- I can't wait to see Rabbit as a fembot. Bunny's comments about changing Rabbit's makeup because he always felt wrong kinda wrung my heart. That lovely lady deserves to be happy even whilst acting.

Not sure what timezones y'all are in, but it'd be awesome to have a 'Waiting For The Album' party on December 3rd.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
Same here @Embergleam! I am waiting for december 3rd so excited!!!! You should see the lyrics pictures rabbit put up on deviantart of some of the songs from the new album!
Same here @Embergleam! I am waiting for december 3rd so excited!!!! You should see the lyrics pictures rabbit put up on deviantart of some of the songs from the new album!
I like them a lot! I can't get Spine's cover of Diamonds out of my head.

Also yess I look forward to seeing Rabbit's new design! I bet it'll be awesome.
I like them a lot! I can't get Spine's cover of Diamonds out of my head.

Also yess I look forward to seeing Rabbit's new design! I bet it'll be awesome.
1 2 3