Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dracory (RP Thread)
1 2 3
lol but luna have strange scent of smell so...well what do you know XD haha lol

Luna-Ash
luna growls with annoyance, she channel all her power through her energy making the sky turns black and have smokes around them; her eyes shift colors to red as she grew a pair of large black wings and horns. she turns and face him again and hiss in a annoyance tone of voice, " i don't care if you have pride or anything, but its rude to not answer someone else's question. now i will ask again. name." she growled showing off her dragon teeth.
lol but luna have strange scent of smell so...well what do you know XD haha lol

Luna-Ash
luna growls with annoyance, she channel all her power through her energy making the sky turns black and have smokes around them; her eyes shift colors to red as she grew a pair of large black wings and horns. she turns and face him again and hiss in a annoyance tone of voice, " i don't care if you have pride or anything, but its rude to not answer someone else's question. now i will ask again. name." she growled showing off her dragon teeth.
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/21383651TbmCF.jpg
@November123
Haha ok...

Ash huffed and stared her strait in the face. "Last time I checked people don't say 'name?' when getting to know someone.
@November123
Haha ok...

Ash huffed and stared her strait in the face. "Last time I checked people don't say 'name?' when getting to know someone.
original.png
Luna stares at him with a blank face but on the inside the young draconian already felt annoyed with his presence and rudeness. she huff loudly and looked away with pride, " well some people do, now you know state your name."
Luna stares at him with a blank face but on the inside the young draconian already felt annoyed with his presence and rudeness. she huff loudly and looked away with pride, " well some people do, now you know state your name."
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/21383651TbmCF.jpg
@November123

Ash sneered slightly and turned his head away. "You can't force someone to say their name."
@November123

Ash sneered slightly and turned his head away. "You can't force someone to say their name."
original.png
Luna cross her arms to the side of her waist as she lean closer to his face shows no fear at all, " who said i am forcing you to say your name? i am asking you to state your name." she sassy back making a pouting face
Luna cross her arms to the side of her waist as she lean closer to his face shows no fear at all, " who said i am forcing you to say your name? i am asking you to state your name." she sassy back making a pouting face
@Foxxhound LolY Yeah. Let's go it!

Jared Beach - Elf - Tagged; Open

He made a small squeaking sound and started tapping at Umber's side. He had wanted so see if she would coil around his neck, but unfortunately she was much too large. Of course, she knew something like this would happen, but hadn't said anything. It was fun doing crazy things with him.
@Foxxhound LolY Yeah. Let's go it!

Jared Beach - Elf - Tagged; Open

He made a small squeaking sound and started tapping at Umber's side. He had wanted so see if she would coil around his neck, but unfortunately she was much too large. Of course, she knew something like this would happen, but hadn't said anything. It was fun doing crazy things with him.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire Yes lets! xD

Eva Lark-Rabbit-Taggs; None
Eva rubbed her eyes, turned the water on in the sink and began washing her face. She wasn't gonna bother taking a shower, seeing as how she took one before bed. After she finished washing her face, she put on a bit of makeup and went down the steps. On her she had a Men's t-shirt and underwear, some find it indecent, but not her. Plus she was lazy... "Morning uncle Oz..." she mumbled.

@November123

Ash Wraith-Undead King-Taggs; Luna
He sighed and laid down, his head on his arms, his eyes closed. "Whatever...." was all he replied back to her, even if she asked him to state his name, he still doesn't have to if he doesn't want to.
@LittleFire Yes lets! xD

Eva Lark-Rabbit-Taggs; None
Eva rubbed her eyes, turned the water on in the sink and began washing her face. She wasn't gonna bother taking a shower, seeing as how she took one before bed. After she finished washing her face, she put on a bit of makeup and went down the steps. On her she had a Men's t-shirt and underwear, some find it indecent, but not her. Plus she was lazy... "Morning uncle Oz..." she mumbled.

@November123

Ash Wraith-Undead King-Taggs; Luna
He sighed and laid down, his head on his arms, his eyes closed. "Whatever...." was all he replied back to her, even if she asked him to state his name, he still doesn't have to if he doesn't want to.
original.png
@Foxxhound

Jared Beach - Elf - Taggs; Open
Jared finally managed to get her off him, which was surprisingly difficult and he wasn't sure why. Like she wanted to stay there. "Hey, let's go out!" Jared said suddenly, massaging his shoulder. At some point while trying to untangle herself, Umber had stepped on his shoulder blade and something or another had cracked. Was that a good thing..?
Umber nodded silently and followed him out with a small smile. What would happen this time, she wondered.
@Foxxhound

Jared Beach - Elf - Taggs; Open
Jared finally managed to get her off him, which was surprisingly difficult and he wasn't sure why. Like she wanted to stay there. "Hey, let's go out!" Jared said suddenly, massaging his shoulder. At some point while trying to untangle herself, Umber had stepped on his shoulder blade and something or another had cracked. Was that a good thing..?
Umber nodded silently and followed him out with a small smile. What would happen this time, she wondered.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@LittleFire

Eva Lark - Rabbit - Taggs; Open
She sat at the table, bacon and eggs waiting for her on a plate, along with some milk. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, his voice was deeps and raspy like usual, must be cause he smokes all the time... "Yeah... I had a dream about mom again... and dad." she said, taking a bit bite of the eggs. He looked up at her with a raised brow. "Oh? Do tell..." He said, but she wasn't one to share her dreams. "Another time maybe." Was all she said.
@LittleFire

Eva Lark - Rabbit - Taggs; Open
She sat at the table, bacon and eggs waiting for her on a plate, along with some milk. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, his voice was deeps and raspy like usual, must be cause he smokes all the time... "Yeah... I had a dream about mom again... and dad." she said, taking a bit bite of the eggs. He looked up at her with a raised brow. "Oh? Do tell..." He said, but she wasn't one to share her dreams. "Another time maybe." Was all she said.
original.png
Avira-Open
The low light and the swirling mist obscured everything but them, so even the weakest eye could see them. The hood she was wearing obscured her eyes but her maniacal smile was visible. All part of the plan. Put fear in the hearts of humans, then strike! The mist suddenly swirled around her as the air filled with a magical energy, and she bent on her hands and knees, and slammed her hands on the ground . "Come forth, Ragnarok! Heed my words and obey my orders!" She yelled and the air got suddenly warmer, as a black snake-like creature rose from the ground, to stare at the mage. "Search in there." she said, pointing to the palace. "Search for powerful souls and bring them back to me, alive. Quickly!" and as Ragnarok silently slithered away, Avira and her mount dissapeared.
Avira-Open
The low light and the swirling mist obscured everything but them, so even the weakest eye could see them. The hood she was wearing obscured her eyes but her maniacal smile was visible. All part of the plan. Put fear in the hearts of humans, then strike! The mist suddenly swirled around her as the air filled with a magical energy, and she bent on her hands and knees, and slammed her hands on the ground . "Come forth, Ragnarok! Heed my words and obey my orders!" She yelled and the air got suddenly warmer, as a black snake-like creature rose from the ground, to stare at the mage. "Search in there." she said, pointing to the palace. "Search for powerful souls and bring them back to me, alive. Quickly!" and as Ragnarok silently slithered away, Avira and her mount dissapeared.
she/he/they | fr + 3
1 2 3