Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Llealynarisia Hello! I'm not interested in any of the dragons, but I would be interested in the baku. If you'd be okay giving me that then great, but if not that's okay too. ^_^
@Llealynarisia Hello! I'm not interested in any of the dragons, but I would be interested in the baku. If you'd be okay giving me that then great, but if not that's okay too. ^_^
@Llealynarisia @TheRussBuss

I re-read the rules. Is a request for Navy (dragon), the forest green wraps and the wooly tail a valid request? Thank you if so!!
@Llealynarisia @TheRussBuss

I re-read the rules. Is a request for Navy (dragon), the forest green wraps and the wooly tail a valid request? Thank you if so!!
Lichtdrache.gif
Hi! Can I please have one dragon and one familiar? Anything is more than fine with me! :D Thanks so much!!
Hi! Can I please have one dragon and one familiar? Anything is more than fine with me! :D Thanks so much!!
395cJmc.png
@Llealynarisia
@TheRussBuss

May I grab the Baku and White Wooly Antenna?
@Llealynarisia
@TheRussBuss

May I grab the Baku and White Wooly Antenna?
fwvPppZ.gif
@TheRussBuss @llealynarisia (opps i sent it early) may I have the gust slash and forest chest wraps?
@TheRussBuss @llealynarisia (opps i sent it early) may I have the gust slash and forest chest wraps?
@TheRussBuss @llealynarisia
can i have one dragon + two apperal? any dragon is fine as long as it is male though i would prefer sapphire
@TheRussBuss @llealynarisia
can i have one dragon + two apperal? any dragon is fine as long as it is male though i would prefer sapphire
.. / -.. --- -. - / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

@TheRussBuss @Llealynarisia

Can I have dark Steel Bracelets and Baku
Jep no Dragon, my lair is full

@TheRussBuss @Llealynarisia

Can I have dark Steel Bracelets and Baku
Jep no Dragon, my lair is full
B43QG5A.png
@therussbuss @llealynarisia can I adopt Platinum and Navy please?
@therussbuss @llealynarisia can I adopt Platinum and Navy please?
?bJqNt=party_oras.png[/url] IPU0tJf.png cc3E3.gif
To everyone who who hasn't received anything yet, I can proudly say that the gods have smiled upon me and given me the free time to return, so this thread is officially closed.
To everyone who who hasn't received anything yet, I can proudly say that the gods have smiled upon me and given me the free time to return, so this thread is officially closed.
1 2 3 4 5 6