Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .:Jinkz Commission Shop:. (OPEN)
[img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/40ca/f/2016/260/2/7/commish_banner_by_littlescorpio-dahxu1p.png[/img] Hello hello~! Jinkz here, I've decided to brush some dust off this account, and I figure what better way to be active than to reopen a new artshop! For the time being, I will be offering [b]CHIBI COMMISSIONS[/b]. Details below!
commish_banner_by_littlescorpio-dahxu1p.png

Hello hello~! Jinkz here, I've decided to brush some dust off this account, and I figure what better way to be active than to reopen a new artshop!

For the time being, I will be offering CHIBI COMMISSIONS. Details below!
[center][u][b]O P T I O N S [/b][/u] [u]M I N I C H I B I S[/u][url=http://img12.deviantart.net/ca24/i/2016/259/d/1/main_minis_tol_by_littlescorpio-dahuqvh.png] (Original Size) [/url][img]http://img12.deviantart.net/ca24/i/2016/259/d/1/main_minis_tol_by_littlescorpio-dahuqvh.png[/img] [u]R E G U L A R C H I B I[/u] [url=http://img09.deviantart.net/e100/i/2016/259/f/f/chibi_ex_by_littlescorpio-dahuqtt.png](Original Size)[/url] [img]http://img09.deviantart.net/e100/i/2016/259/f/f/chibi_ex_by_littlescorpio-dahuqtt.png[/img][/center]
O P T I O N S

M I N I C H I B I S (Original Size)
main_minis_tol_by_littlescorpio-dahuqvh.png

R E G U L A R C H I B I (Original Size)
chibi_ex_by_littlescorpio-dahuqtt.png
G U I D E L I N E S

W I L L D R A W
o Original Characters

o Official Characters (eg. From Bleach, Haikyuu, etc.)

o Pokemon, animals and mythical creatures, anthro/furries

o Interactions (romantic or platonic)

o Blood, Nudity (not sexual or suggestive of such intent)

W I L L N O T D R A W
o NSFW

o Intense gore

o Mecha/full robots (armor or partial mechanic parts are fine)

A D D I T I O N A L:

o Pricing depends on: Detail of character requested, whether or not a background is requested

o Additional characters will cost the price of another order, regardless of them being in the same order or not
G U I D E L I N E S

W I L L D R A W
o Original Characters

o Official Characters (eg. From Bleach, Haikyuu, etc.)

o Pokemon, animals and mythical creatures, anthro/furries

o Interactions (romantic or platonic)

o Blood, Nudity (not sexual or suggestive of such intent)

W I L L N O T D R A W
o NSFW

o Intense gore

o Mecha/full robots (armor or partial mechanic parts are fine)

A D D I T I O N A L:

o Pricing depends on: Detail of character requested, whether or not a background is requested

o Additional characters will cost the price of another order, regardless of them being in the same order or not
P A Y M E N T I N F O R M A T I O N

Interested in purchasing from me? I accept payment in the form of USD, via PAYPAL.

My price ranges are as follows:
  • Mini chibi: $10 - $15
  • Regular chibi: $15 - $20

It should be noted that THESE PRICES CAN BE LOWERED IF SUPPLEMENTED WITH:
  • Accessories and items
  • Skins
  • Familiars
  • FR Cash or gems

HOWEVER:
  • I will more than likely NOT accept full payment by these items.
  • IF there's any chance that I do, I will communicate via DM with a price

P A Y P A L P A Y M E N T
    *** PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SELECT “NO ADDRESS NEEDED”***

- Once accepted, I will confirm price of commission, and provide my Paypal.

- Sketch WIP upon request. If you’d like to see sketch beforehand, let me know.

- You may cancel your commission and receive a full refund up until I send a sketch preview.
    o After that point, only half of the money sent to me may be refunded.

o If for any reason I am unable to complete your commission, I will refund in full.

- Upon Completion:
    o I will send an unwatermarked, full sized view of the image.

o Unless explicitly requested otherwise, I may post to my art accounts (tumblr, twitter, etc.)

o you have full rights to the final product.
    However, I ask that you do not take credit for it or do not make profit off of it!
P A Y M E N T I N F O R M A T I O N

Interested in purchasing from me? I accept payment in the form of USD, via PAYPAL.

My price ranges are as follows:
  • Mini chibi: $10 - $15
  • Regular chibi: $15 - $20

It should be noted that THESE PRICES CAN BE LOWERED IF SUPPLEMENTED WITH:
  • Accessories and items
  • Skins
  • Familiars
  • FR Cash or gems

HOWEVER:
  • I will more than likely NOT accept full payment by these items.
  • IF there's any chance that I do, I will communicate via DM with a price

P A Y P A L P A Y M E N T
    *** PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SELECT “NO ADDRESS NEEDED”***

- Once accepted, I will confirm price of commission, and provide my Paypal.

- Sketch WIP upon request. If you’d like to see sketch beforehand, let me know.

- You may cancel your commission and receive a full refund up until I send a sketch preview.
    o After that point, only half of the money sent to me may be refunded.

o If for any reason I am unable to complete your commission, I will refund in full.

- Upon Completion:
    o I will send an unwatermarked, full sized view of the image.

o Unless explicitly requested otherwise, I may post to my art accounts (tumblr, twitter, etc.)

o you have full rights to the final product.
    However, I ask that you do not take credit for it or do not make profit off of it!
[u][b]C O M M I S S I O N F O R M [/b][/u] Complete this form and send to me by commenting on this thread, or through DMs! [quote]o [b]REQUEST:[/b] Which option do you request? (Mini? Chibi?) How many characters do you request? o [b]CHARACTER REF:[/b] (Colored references accepted, or as close as possible to such) o [b]OTHER:[/b] (eg. Poses, interactions, background requested)[/quote] If one of the requirements are missing, I will not be able to accept your request until it is given to me. Once everything is up to standard, I will respond with approval/rejection and the price. I can also be contacted via: o Twitter (jinkztweets) o Tumblr (littlemissscorpio/crowscorner) o Email: (littlescorpio[@]hotmail[.]com) [u][b]S L O T S[/b] [/u] First come first serve basis! (All commissions below are listed in the order that they are approved/paid) [quote]1) RESERVED (kishibe) 2) OPEN 3) OPEN 4) OPEN 5) OPEN[/quote] [u][b]ALSO!!![/b][/u] If there is some chance that you were placed on the waiting list of my previous shop and are still interested in a commission, send me a DM! I can work out a deal for you, possibly for a similar price to before!
C O M M I S S I O N F O R M

Complete this form and send to me by commenting on this thread, or through DMs!
Quote:
o REQUEST: Which option do you request? (Mini? Chibi?) How many characters do you request?

o CHARACTER REF: (Colored references accepted, or as close as possible to such)

o OTHER: (eg. Poses, interactions, background requested)

If one of the requirements are missing, I will not be able to accept your request until it is given to me. Once everything is up to standard, I will respond with approval/rejection and the price.

I can also be contacted via:
o Twitter (jinkztweets)
o Tumblr (littlemissscorpio/crowscorner)
o Email: (littlescorpio[@]hotmail[.]com)

S L O T S

First come first serve basis! (All commissions below are listed in the order that they are approved/paid)

Quote:
1) RESERVED (kishibe)
2) OPEN
3) OPEN
4) OPEN
5) OPEN

ALSO!!!

If there is some chance that you were placed on the waiting list of my previous shop and are still interested in a commission, send me a DM! I can work out a deal for you, possibly for a similar price to before!
I'm fully open now, have at thee~!
I'm fully open now, have at thee~!
Bumps~!
Bumps~!
Bumps~
Bumps~
Bumps~
Bumps~