Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [[WATERDOM]] Closed, Thanks!!!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Sinsational
Your Edit 2 has been on our wishlist but we haven't been able to sort ONLY the attendant columns and not every column (messing up the payout charts) to get Online to the top. I assume there's some table-related shenanigans that would do it but my Gdocs mastery is limited. I do wish we could, though!

Will def see if I can implement a payment mode column though.
@Sinsational
Your Edit 2 has been on our wishlist but we haven't been able to sort ONLY the attendant columns and not every column (messing up the payout charts) to get Online to the top. I assume there's some table-related shenanigans that would do it but my Gdocs mastery is limited. I do wish we could, though!

Will def see if I can implement a payment mode column though.
1HDUhks.png
@Snowbelle

Oh, you can sort by range! ^^ All you have to do is highlight A3 to F24, right click, then select Sort Range.

After that, you can Sort by Column D, B, and A to put up top those Online, receiving for Both Regular and Express, and then names alphabetically!

(EDIT) Don't forget to uncheck the First Row is Label thing tho. Since with that selection that I mentioned, you didn't include the labels.
@Snowbelle

Oh, you can sort by range! ^^ All you have to do is highlight A3 to F24, right click, then select Sort Range.

After that, you can Sort by Column D, B, and A to put up top those Online, receiving for Both Regular and Express, and then names alphabetically!

(EDIT) Don't forget to uncheck the First Row is Label thing tho. Since with that selection that I mentioned, you didn't include the labels.
Light Sprite
@Sinsational
you have revolutionized our sheet forever

Do you want some tickets to the raffle as thanks for your sheet help? That worked flawlessly!
@Sinsational
you have revolutionized our sheet forever

Do you want some tickets to the raffle as thanks for your sheet help? That worked flawlessly!
1HDUhks.png
@Snowbelle

Ahhh! No need!!! Glad to help. Now go get those dragons for Tidelord's glory! :3c
@Snowbelle

Ahhh! No need!!! Glad to help. Now go get those dragons for Tidelord's glory! :3c
Light Sprite
Anybody online to take some Aqua Grunts?
Anybody online to take some Aqua Grunts?
splat.gif
@Snowbelle This is all very confusing to me (first dom battle, bad at spreadsheets) so could you help me?

I want to send dragons(are hatchlings allowed?) to someone for tickets AND treasure. Is that possible? What is express...?
@Snowbelle This is all very confusing to me (first dom battle, bad at spreadsheets) so could you help me?

I want to send dragons(are hatchlings allowed?) to someone for tickets AND treasure. Is that possible? What is express...?
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths
No worries, everyone has a first battle :)

Yep, hatchlings are allowed. You will want to go to the RAFFLE thread if you want tickets and treasure. THIS thread is for EXTRA treasure, but no tickets.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2001955

This is the thread you want :)

You will want to ping an attendant who does Both or Regular and let them know you are sending dragons at Raffle price, for tickets.
@MurkyDepths
No worries, everyone has a first battle :)

Yep, hatchlings are allowed. You will want to go to the RAFFLE thread if you want tickets and treasure. THIS thread is for EXTRA treasure, but no tickets.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2001955

This is the thread you want :)

You will want to ping an attendant who does Both or Regular and let them know you are sending dragons at Raffle price, for tickets.
1HDUhks.png
@Hydria @chocollama I've got 8 lvl 4 adults I'de like to be rid of for treasure
@Hydria @chocollama I've got 8 lvl 4 adults I'de like to be rid of for treasure
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro8_250.gif
@ranio
Send 'em my way!
@ranio
Send 'em my way!
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
@chocollama done
@chocollama done
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro8_250.gif