Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {open-ish} Arcana's Breezy Knickknacks
[center][size=7][font=Papyrus]Arcana's Breezy Knickknacks[/font][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/SURlPKu.png[/img][/center] [indent][i]It's night, the stars are obscured by the odd cloud or two in the sky and for some odd reason you still seem to be awake. And wandering the Trading Post after all sane dragons have gone to bed. A light shines near a wagon, an odd thing that you hadn't seen earlier in the day and as you approach you spot a hooded Skydancer bustling about the area. Her back is turned to you and tail twitching as she searches various chests and such, there's a table set up haphazardly before the wagon and as you lean over to catch a glance suddenly there's a masked snout in your face. A small fairy lands on the table illuminating writing and various artistic sketches, but the Skydancer's stern glowing stare is fixed on you. She shoos you away with her claws, walking around the table to make sure you get the message though just barely you can see the smile under her mask. Come back later, maybe with friends? But perhaps if you insist, she'll allow you a peek at a few of her wares.[/i] [/indent] Hello there! I've recently stumbled back into the Flight Rising scene and thought I'd give it a shot at the Art Shop gig. I'm currently still setting up, working on graphics and such, as well as getting back into the swing of things so there's not much to look at right now. [i]However[/i] I am opening up slots for sketch commissions here on site while I work on this. Once the shop is fully put together I will be offering a wider variety of items, for now just cutie and fullbody sketches. [u]What I Offer Currently[/u][list] [*]Humanoids [*]Gijinkas [*]Anthro[/list] For the most part I am willing to do anything that may not be on that list, those are just what I'm most comfortable with skillset wise. Ask me if you'd like anything else, as long as it's not on the list below. [u]What I Don't Offer Currently[/u][list] [*]Backgrounds[/list] [center][u]Examples - Click for larger[/u] [url=https://67.media.tumblr.com/6c5a1464a867a7fcd6d6e2633e761788/tumblr_og4280c8k01rutipyo2_540.png][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/4553f866c44d7de3f69868af75755f9b/tumblr_og4280c8k01rutipyo1_250.png[/img][/url] [i]Cutie Gijinka[/i] 375k - 500g - $5 [Fullbody] 187.5k - 250g - $2.50 [Halfbody] 75k - 100g - $1 [Headshot] +150k - 200g - $2 [+1 Character] [url=https://67.media.tumblr.com/fb641b26407aad56cb57915af417d405/tumblr_og42n5ilUD1rutipyo2_540.png][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e1ffb71ca6e9a3877058259d4eaf5f10/tumblr_og42n5ilUD1rutipyo1_400.png[/img][/url] [i]Fullbody Sketch[/i] 750k - 1000g - $10 [Fullbody] 375k - 500g - $5 [Halfbody] 187.5k - 250g - $2.50 [Headshot] 375k - 500g - $5 [+1 Character][/center] [u]Payment Details[/u][list] [*]I will take treasure, gems and Paypal, before I start the work I must be paid in full. [*]I work with a 1:750 gem:treasure ratio. [*]I do accept apparel, items and accents. Feel free to make me an offer, though I'll have a listing of things I'm looking for below. [*][b]I am currently looking for a Gen1, female Arcane dragon. White {P}, Peridot {S}, Mist {T}. I will offer a full colored cutie, for this dragon.[/b] [*][b]I am also looking for[/b] another Gen1 female dragon. Cyan {P}, Avocado {S}, Wine {T}. I will offer another full colored cutie for this dragon. [*]If your piece is not completed within two weeks, you are eligible for a full refund no questions asked. This is only void if an extended time frame has been discussed between us.[/list] While I'm currently not offering colored pieces for treasure, I am offering them for Paypal and the appropriate gem prices. I will not accept items and such for these pieces. [center][u]Paypal & Gem Only Offers[/u] [url=https://67.media.tumblr.com/5b8786d521028623959c9bf6ed57fcfa/tumblr_og43ncJHR81rutipyo2_540.png][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/f21916f1a6903a8a0c61b8c30eaeb6c1/tumblr_og43ncJHR81rutipyo1_500.png[/img][/url] [i]Painted Piece[/i] $40 - 4000g [Fullbody] $20 - 2000g [Halfbody] $10 - 1000g [Headshot] +$25 - 2500g [+1 Character] [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/06bdc50c32d78f75fa87d4d1ebe54a7d/tumblr_og43yoduDS1rutipyo2_540.png][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/763435cf571149b7ee7d2ca700063339/tumblr_og43yoduDS1rutipyo1_540.png[/img][/url] [i]Painted + Background[/i] $60 - 6000g +$25 - 2500g [+1 Character][/center] [u]Slots 3/5[/u][list] [*]Astori -- [i]Halfbody Cutie :: Paid :: Sketches In-Progress[/i] [*]Fimbrethil -- [i]2x Fullbody Painted :: Paid :: Sketches In-Progress[/i] [*] [*] [*][/list] [u]Waitlist -/-[/u][list] [*] [*] [*][/list] [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/d705ca2256fbaa95e02aca70b3034e7a/tumblr_inline_o23jkkOsuG1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][i]Currently Accepting[/i][/center] [center][item=Secondary Gene: Facet]x4 [item=Secondary Gene: Spinner]x2 [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer]x3 [item=Primary Gene: Vipera]x2 [item=Secondary Gene: Stripes]x2 [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly]x2 [item=Primary Gene: Clown] [item=Breed Change: Bogsneak] [item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer] [item=Primary Gene: Poison] [item=Vista: Boreal Wood][item=Vista: Bamboo Falls][item=Vista: Ghostlight Ruins][item=Primary Gene: Bar][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes]x3 [item=Tertiary Gene: Contour][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly][item=Tertiary Gene: Okapi] [item=Primary Gene: Skink][/center]
Arcana's Breezy Knickknacks
SURlPKu.png
It's night, the stars are obscured by the odd cloud or two in the sky and for some odd reason you still seem to be awake. And wandering the Trading Post after all sane dragons have gone to bed.

A light shines near a wagon, an odd thing that you hadn't seen earlier in the day and as you approach you spot a hooded Skydancer bustling about the area. Her back is turned to you and tail twitching as she searches various chests and such, there's a table set up haphazardly before the wagon and as you lean over to catch a glance suddenly there's a masked snout in your face. A small fairy lands on the table illuminating writing and various artistic sketches, but the Skydancer's stern glowing stare is fixed on you. She shoos you away with her claws, walking around the table to make sure you get the message though just barely you can see the smile under her mask.

Come back later, maybe with friends? But perhaps if you insist, she'll allow you a peek at a few of her wares.

Hello there!

I've recently stumbled back into the Flight Rising scene and thought I'd give it a shot at the Art Shop gig. I'm currently still setting up, working on graphics and such, as well as getting back into the swing of things so there's not much to look at right now. However I am opening up slots for sketch commissions here on site while I work on this. Once the shop is fully put together I will be offering a wider variety of items, for now just cutie and fullbody sketches.

What I Offer Currently
  • Humanoids
  • Gijinkas
  • Anthro

For the most part I am willing to do anything that may not be on that list, those are just what I'm most comfortable with skillset wise. Ask me if you'd like anything else, as long as it's not on the list below.

What I Don't Offer Currently
  • Backgrounds
Examples - Click for larger
tumblr_og4280c8k01rutipyo1_250.png
Cutie Gijinka
375k - 500g - $5 [Fullbody]
187.5k - 250g - $2.50 [Halfbody]
75k - 100g - $1 [Headshot]
+150k - 200g - $2 [+1 Character]

tumblr_og42n5ilUD1rutipyo1_400.png
Fullbody Sketch
750k - 1000g - $10 [Fullbody]
375k - 500g - $5 [Halfbody]
187.5k - 250g - $2.50 [Headshot]
375k - 500g - $5 [+1 Character]

Payment Details
  • I will take treasure, gems and Paypal, before I start the work I must be paid in full.
  • I work with a 1:750 gem:treasure ratio.
  • I do accept apparel, items and accents. Feel free to make me an offer, though I'll have a listing of things I'm looking for below.
  • I am currently looking for a Gen1, female Arcane dragon. White {P}, Peridot {S}, Mist {T}. I will offer a full colored cutie, for this dragon.
  • I am also looking for another Gen1 female dragon. Cyan {P}, Avocado {S}, Wine {T}. I will offer another full colored cutie for this dragon.
  • If your piece is not completed within two weeks, you are eligible for a full refund no questions asked. This is only void if an extended time frame has been discussed between us.

While I'm currently not offering colored pieces for treasure, I am offering them for Paypal and the appropriate gem prices. I will not accept items and such for these pieces.
Paypal & Gem Only Offers
tumblr_og43ncJHR81rutipyo1_500.png
Painted Piece
$40 - 4000g [Fullbody]
$20 - 2000g [Halfbody]
$10 - 1000g [Headshot]
+$25 - 2500g [+1 Character]

tumblr_og43yoduDS1rutipyo1_540.png
Painted + Background
$60 - 6000g
+$25 - 2500g [+1 Character]

Slots 3/5
  • Astori -- Halfbody Cutie :: Paid :: Sketches In-Progress
  • Fimbrethil -- 2x Fullbody Painted :: Paid :: Sketches In-Progress

Waitlist -/-
tumblr_inline_o23jkkOsuG1r3lvtf_500.png
Currently Accepting
Secondary Gene: Facet x4 Secondary Gene: Spinner x2 Secondary Gene: Toxin Tertiary Gene: Glimmer x3 Primary Gene: Vipera x2 Secondary Gene: Stripes x2 Tertiary Gene: Underbelly x2 Primary Gene: Clown Breed Change: Bogsneak Secondary Gene: Shimmer Primary Gene: Poison Vista: Boreal Wood Vista: Bamboo Falls Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Primary Gene: Bar Tertiary Gene: Runes x3 Tertiary Gene: Contour Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Butterfly Tertiary Gene: Okapi Primary Gene: Skink
Reserved - Rules & Payment Information
Reserved - Rules & Payment Information
Reserved - Art Section
Reserved - Art Section
Reserved - Graphics & Writing Section
Reserved - Graphics & Writing Section
Reserved - Affiliates & Such
Reserved - Affiliates & Such
Reserved - Waitlist (Pinglist)
Reserved - Waitlist (Pinglist)
Quick announcement & bump!

Currently my preferred payment is in treasure, as I really need to get my lair expanded. And for the first two weeks this shop is open I will be offering a 20% discount until Nov. 18th. For these first two weeks I will also be accepting treasure (items & genes) for the Painted Piece, adding in a background will still be gem or USD only.

Thanks!!
Quick announcement & bump!

Currently my preferred payment is in treasure, as I really need to get my lair expanded. And for the first two weeks this shop is open I will be offering a 20% discount until Nov. 18th. For these first two weeks I will also be accepting treasure (items & genes) for the Painted Piece, adding in a background will still be gem or USD only.

Thanks!!
^
^
^
^