Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] gijinka/dragon art [H] bog/app/g/t
1 2
@Fimbrethil
I'm not really sure considering I'm still messing around with detail and everything ;u; if you want, I could just do a couple pieces for you and you'd be free to pay me however you like?
i've been looking for stuff to draw so i'm happy with anything you give me as long as i get to draw something < 3
@Fimbrethil
I'm not really sure considering I'm still messing around with detail and everything ;u; if you want, I could just do a couple pieces for you and you'd be free to pay me however you like?
i've been looking for stuff to draw so i'm happy with anything you give me as long as i get to draw something < 3
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@Shadifax I would love that. You are welcome to draw any dragon in my lair. And I understand the time; it sometimes takes me ages to draw things.
@Shadifax I would love that. You are welcome to draw any dragon in my lair. And I understand the time; it sometimes takes me ages to draw things.
uIrUtYp.pngA0yHtVg.png9iLnV66.png
@Fimbrethil
thank you so much, i'll definitely let you know when i get some art done!
@Fimbrethil
thank you so much, i'll definitely let you know when i get some art done!
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@Fimbrethil Thankie!! It took a lot of practice to get where I am, just gotta keep chugging along!! Wish I could say my dragons are as nice looking aha.

I'll PM you in a little bit to confirm details, heading out of the house for now!
@Fimbrethil Thankie!! It took a lot of practice to get where I am, just gotta keep chugging along!! Wish I could say my dragons are as nice looking aha.

I'll PM you in a little bit to confirm details, heading out of the house for now!
1 2