Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Renting Arcane Nest [Open]
1 2
I have one nest I can rent and only ask for 10000k treasure or (20 items of) food, I don't have my progens anymore but you can ask for one of any of my dragons as collateral to make sure you get back yours and so forth,they all mean a lot to me.

If there's any sort of tips or anything anyone thinks I should know, please don't hesitate to tell me. c:

Reviews~

By/ Turtlebard (Nov-16-2016)

"Just finished up my transaction with @OblivionBeyond. It was my first time renting a nest and they made the process easy and stress-free! They were communicative and prompt with their updates.

I definitely would rent a nest from them again the next time I want some Arcane babs!"

Ping here if your interested,

I have one nest I can rent and only ask for 10000k treasure or (20 items of) food, I don't have my progens anymore but you can ask for one of any of my dragons as collateral to make sure you get back yours and so forth,they all mean a lot to me.

If there's any sort of tips or anything anyone thinks I should know, please don't hesitate to tell me. c:

Reviews~

By/ Turtlebard (Nov-16-2016)

"Just finished up my transaction with @OblivionBeyond. It was my first time renting a nest and they made the process easy and stress-free! They were communicative and prompt with their updates.

I definitely would rent a nest from them again the next time I want some Arcane babs!"

Ping here if your interested,

HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
Bump
Bump
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
Bump
Bump
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@OblivionBeyond

Hi there, are you still open for a rental?
@OblivionBeyond

Hi there, are you still open for a rental?
@turtlebard yes I am!
@turtlebard yes I am!
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@OblivionBeyond

Awesome! This is my first time renting so we're in sort of the same situation. If I were to pay in food, how much food would you want?

Also, I have open Light nests in my own lair if you had any interest in making use of one of those.
@OblivionBeyond

Awesome! This is my first time renting so we're in sort of the same situation. If I were to pay in food, how much food would you want?

Also, I have open Light nests in my own lair if you had any interest in making use of one of those.
It really doesn't matter what kind of food, so long as it's at least twenty items, could be just meat, or meat and seafood, etc. @turtlebard
It really doesn't matter what kind of food, so long as it's at least twenty items, could be just meat, or meat and seafood, etc. @turtlebard
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@OblivionBeyond

Ok that sounds fine. Do you want to set up a two-way CR with one of your dragons as collateral?
@OblivionBeyond

Ok that sounds fine. Do you want to set up a two-way CR with one of your dragons as collateral?
@turtlebard sure thing,
@turtlebard sure thing,
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@turtlebard Is there a certain day you would like me to begin or a certain day you'd want the nest hatched?
@turtlebard Is there a certain day you would like me to begin or a certain day you'd want the nest hatched?
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
1 2