Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fellow Furries
1 2 3 4
i don't have a picture cuz im on the computer and not my phone but my sona is a schnauzer in a sweater. although i have a small OC who might become a future fursona, a very smiley wolf who's actually names Smiley because i have no creativity

i want a fursuit but im way too busy to start one since nothing that's sold widespread is close to what id need for a schnauzer and commissioning someone would be costly but i hope to start making one in a few years when cons seem more achievable

and @Lyra531 i draw Smiley way more than my schnauzer sona Skip.
i don't have a picture cuz im on the computer and not my phone but my sona is a schnauzer in a sweater. although i have a small OC who might become a future fursona, a very smiley wolf who's actually names Smiley because i have no creativity

i want a fursuit but im way too busy to start one since nothing that's sold widespread is close to what id need for a schnauzer and commissioning someone would be costly but i hope to start making one in a few years when cons seem more achievable

and @Lyra531 i draw Smiley way more than my schnauzer sona Skip.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
Hi! Hello.
I've been a furry for about a year, but I still have no clue as to what the heck is going on. XD I do follow lots of Furry YouTubers, though. I don't really have much of a fursona yet, the only thing I do know about is the species. It's a fox. I know, trash, but I'm also a ginger, so I think it's slightly more okay. I hope. Anywho, just stopping by and saying hi.
Hi! Hello.
I've been a furry for about a year, but I still have no clue as to what the heck is going on. XD I do follow lots of Furry YouTubers, though. I don't really have much of a fursona yet, the only thing I do know about is the species. It's a fox. I know, trash, but I'm also a ginger, so I think it's slightly more okay. I hope. Anywho, just stopping by and saying hi.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2027619
Come by and check out my Imperials for sale.
hiii! I've been a furry since 3rd or 4th grade, and I'm a lot older now. pretty sure I didn't know what a furry was but I knew about fursuits and anthropomorphic animals. things of the such. I managed to save enough money up to buy myself a partial suit, and here she is! [img]http://i.imgur.com/8dUQrwS.jpg[/img] (I'm too lazy to wear her atm, so have a photo of her on my chair with a comb in her mouth. I took this photo just now. I'm on my bed.) her name's Via, and she was an artistic freedom fursuit made by @ thefinnmyster on IG. I only gave my maker three things to work off of; - the color black - the color white - dog species Via's one of my sonas, while my other sona is a white, black and red DJ pine marten. her name is Play. :9 I would post a reference but I'm really lazy. oops.
hiii!
I've been a furry since 3rd or 4th grade, and I'm a lot older now.
pretty sure I didn't know what a furry was but I knew about fursuits and anthropomorphic animals. things of the such.

I managed to save enough money up to buy myself a partial suit, and here she is!
8dUQrwS.jpg
(I'm too lazy to wear her atm, so have a photo of her on my chair with a comb in her mouth.
I took this photo just now. I'm on my bed.)

her name's Via, and she was an artistic freedom fursuit made by @ thefinnmyster on IG.
I only gave my maker three things to work off of;

- the color black
- the color white
- dog species

Via's one of my sonas, while my other sona is a white, black and red DJ pine marten.
her name is Play. :9

I would post a reference but I'm really lazy.
oops.
Hello! I've been a furry for a while but I was closeted because I didn't know how friends would react and I didn't have any friends that were furries. The only other furries I knew were not good people so I didn't wanna risk befriending them. Recently though my friends were saying how they were surprised I wasn't a furry and I let it slip that I was and they were actually ok with it.

I haven't been to any cons yet and I'm in the process of getting stuff together to make a fur suit but it isn't to make my sona though. I'm gonna cosplay as kindred from league of legends (specifically lamb) with it and I'm excited to work on it.

My sona's name is Ginny (nicknamed Gin but was never meant to be after the Japanese word for silver as its pronounced differently) and they are intersex and their species changes between being either a spotted hyena or a wendigo. I would post a pic but my motherboard died for my computer so I can't access my pictures.
Hello! I've been a furry for a while but I was closeted because I didn't know how friends would react and I didn't have any friends that were furries. The only other furries I knew were not good people so I didn't wanna risk befriending them. Recently though my friends were saying how they were surprised I wasn't a furry and I let it slip that I was and they were actually ok with it.

I haven't been to any cons yet and I'm in the process of getting stuff together to make a fur suit but it isn't to make my sona though. I'm gonna cosplay as kindred from league of legends (specifically lamb) with it and I'm excited to work on it.

My sona's name is Ginny (nicknamed Gin but was never meant to be after the Japanese word for silver as its pronounced differently) and they are intersex and their species changes between being either a spotted hyena or a wendigo. I would post a pic but my motherboard died for my computer so I can't access my pictures.
TRANSFORMER DRAGONS ROLL OUT!!
hi!! I've pretty much been a furry since I was really little. animals were always things I loved to draw and it kinda paved the way to make me an artist lol. here is my fursona! I just drew her a ref a few days ago but she's been around for quite a while. [img]http://pre04.deviantart.net/ec5e/th/pre/i/2016/303/f/7/miro__by_moriri-damsgnb.png[/img] I have an FA as well, I'm Shintarouee on there! I want to follow more people though, I only logged back in after a year
hi!! I've pretty much been a furry since I was really little. animals were always things I loved to draw and it kinda paved the way to make me an artist lol.
here is my fursona! I just drew her a ref a few days ago but she's been around for quite a while.

miro__by_moriri-damsgnb.png

I have an FA as well, I'm Shintarouee on there! I want to follow more people though, I only logged back in after a year
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
I'm a chimpanzee, one of the very very few in the fandom! click
I'm a chimpanzee, one of the very very few in the fandom! click
[quote name="Karasuma" date=2016-11-02 22:34:18] hi!! I've pretty much been a furry since I was really little. animals were always things I loved to draw and it kinda paved the way to make me an artist lol. here is my fursona! I just drew her a ref a few days ago but she's been around for quite a while. [img]http://pre04.deviantart.net/ec5e/th/pre/i/2016/303/f/7/miro__by_moriri-damsgnb.png[/img] I have an FA as well, I'm Shintarouee on there! I want to follow more people though, I only logged back in after a year [/quote] THERE YOU ARE I'm gonna personally thank u right now for showing a color ref of your fursona.... [s]rubs my hands together[/s]
Karasuma wrote on 2016-11-02:
hi!! I've pretty much been a furry since I was really little. animals were always things I loved to draw and it kinda paved the way to make me an artist lol.
here is my fursona! I just drew her a ref a few days ago but she's been around for quite a while.

miro__by_moriri-damsgnb.png

I have an FA as well, I'm Shintarouee on there! I want to follow more people though, I only logged back in after a year
THERE YOU ARE
I'm gonna personally thank u right now for showing a color ref of your fursona.... rubs my hands together
n e v / s a t u r n
06xk8gV.png
ZXd8Nbp.png
mlHpBMC.png
XxkKmF3.png
4LHFTxc.png go5iDul.png eSS0Xa3.png
I'm on mobile at the moment but I own one fursona that I'm crazy about an undecided species who seems to alternate from bear to canine frequently however I think I'll stick with a mix I'll post pictures tomorrow but she's obnoxiously pink and named Safiya
I'm on mobile at the moment but I own one fursona that I'm crazy about an undecided species who seems to alternate from bear to canine frequently however I think I'll stick with a mix I'll post pictures tomorrow but she's obnoxiously pink and named Safiya
I have a difficult time conveying my thoughts and idea's so please be patient with me
I'm still a Newfur and currently getting into the community but I'm already saving up my Money for a Fursuit (I'll probably buy a partial). I also like to watch videos of Furry conventions and cry because there're only a very few cons in Germany and they're all so far away from where I live xD

My Fursona's refsheet isn't finished yet but I'll post it as soon as it is complete^^
I'm still a Newfur and currently getting into the community but I'm already saving up my Money for a Fursuit (I'll probably buy a partial). I also like to watch videos of Furry conventions and cry because there're only a very few cons in Germany and they're all so far away from where I live xD

My Fursona's refsheet isn't finished yet but I'll post it as soon as it is complete^^
OSPKX5l.png
@Nevercanth

What will u do with her bro
@Nevercanth

What will u do with her bro
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
1 2 3 4