Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Grave shifts bite. [ANOTHER SHIFT !]
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@evilscience never knitted so it would be a nifty new thing to learn but right now got more to worry about with finding a new job, car, apartment, this project and enrolling in cosmetology school... also the current project, one part looks like this [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/54f278e4198b2d63f422c1b5ad1b27ca/tumblr_mwds7gsrae1qcc7ejo1_500.jpg[/img] and someone said it'd look neat on a beanie which makes me wanna try now. also yay love maintenance times lol
@evilscience never knitted so it would be a nifty new thing to learn but right now got more to worry about with finding a new job, car, apartment, this project and enrolling in cosmetology school...

also the current project, one part looks like this tumblr_mwds7gsrae1qcc7ejo1_500.jpg
and someone said it'd look neat on a beanie which makes me wanna try now.

also yay love maintenance times lol
@RxJoker yeah, totally get that. cosmetology school sounds pretty awesome though. Idk much about it, but are you gonna study anything specific?

but omg, that design is so cute! is it one you made yourself or a pattern you got from elsewhere? and ngl, if I found a beanie with something like that on etsy (and wasn't broke as all get out) I'd probably buy one... even though I live in the tropics and it never gets cold.
@RxJoker yeah, totally get that. cosmetology school sounds pretty awesome though. Idk much about it, but are you gonna study anything specific?

but omg, that design is so cute! is it one you made yourself or a pattern you got from elsewhere? and ngl, if I found a beanie with something like that on etsy (and wasn't broke as all get out) I'd probably buy one... even though I live in the tropics and it never gets cold.
@evilscience it's off the Evil Dead II pattern I'm doing right now..

as far as what I'd study at cosmetology school I'd concentrate only on make up, with brow shaping, and airbrushing (both cosmetic and tan)
@evilscience it's off the Evil Dead II pattern I'm doing right now..

as far as what I'd study at cosmetology school I'd concentrate only on make up, with brow shaping, and airbrushing (both cosmetic and tan)
ANOTHER ROUSING NIGHT ON GRAVES!

Might be my last grave shift! ya'll come on in and keep me awake!
ANOTHER ROUSING NIGHT ON GRAVES!

Might be my last grave shift! ya'll come on in and keep me awake!
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page