Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Other pet breeding sites?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
I love flight rising, the dragons are beautiful, I love that genes pass down, and that there is a large variety of species. My only issue is the time span between breeding leaves lots of empty space with not much to do (in my opinion), and I am glad it exists because it stops mega breeding over and over, and makes the breeding process feel more natural.

I am just looking for other pet breeding sites, that offer genes and characteristics parents pass down, just so I have something to do in between breeding times for my dragons.

Websites I have tried:
- Howrse; loved this game. Sadly forgot my password so I couldn't access my old account and it was eventually deleted. I keep wanting to reset but it's hard knowing I'd have to start so much in the beginning so I don't want to try this again.
- Sylestia: looked amazing, and I tried it out for awhile, but I couldn't get into it. There were just too many things, and I don't care about human avatars, and it just confused me a lot so I stopped going on it.

So if anyone knows any related games that would be amazing. :-)
I love flight rising, the dragons are beautiful, I love that genes pass down, and that there is a large variety of species. My only issue is the time span between breeding leaves lots of empty space with not much to do (in my opinion), and I am glad it exists because it stops mega breeding over and over, and makes the breeding process feel more natural.

I am just looking for other pet breeding sites, that offer genes and characteristics parents pass down, just so I have something to do in between breeding times for my dragons.

Websites I have tried:
- Howrse; loved this game. Sadly forgot my password so I couldn't access my old account and it was eventually deleted. I keep wanting to reset but it's hard knowing I'd have to start so much in the beginning so I don't want to try this again.
- Sylestia: looked amazing, and I tried it out for awhile, but I couldn't get into it. There were just too many things, and I don't care about human avatars, and it just confused me a lot so I stopped going on it.

So if anyone knows any related games that would be amazing. :-)
tumblr_inline_mgg1i6Jkgp1rxsw83.gif
@schastlivyy lol don't go back to Howrse its really gone to the dogs i'd love to explain in detail if you're interested
@schastlivyy lol don't go back to Howrse its really gone to the dogs i'd love to explain in detail if you're interested
I used to play a site called Wajas a while back! It's similar to FR, but with different fantasy dog breeds instead of dragons. I don't remember much about it, but I do remember the community being really nice and the pets being pretty. :0
I used to play a site called Wajas a while back! It's similar to FR, but with different fantasy dog breeds instead of dragons. I don't remember much about it, but I do remember the community being really nice and the pets being pretty. :0
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Novilar is in open beta and I've been loving it so far!
Novilar is in open beta and I've been loving it so far!
LIo8D8G.gif
I've had the worst time trying to find other pet sites. They're either mainly avatar related, or the art is awful and cheap looking.
Good luck!
I've had the worst time trying to find other pet sites. They're either mainly avatar related, or the art is awful and cheap looking.
Good luck!
@LizardKing
Really? I know my friend mentioned last year they stopped giving out some of the 'premium' (like pay real life money for) items in events. I used to play their other site babydow, but I know it got shut down. What happened to howrse?

@Ningyo
@GoldenBeetle
Thanks, I will look at them now! :-)
@LizardKing
Really? I know my friend mentioned last year they stopped giving out some of the 'premium' (like pay real life money for) items in events. I used to play their other site babydow, but I know it got shut down. What happened to howrse?

@Ningyo
@GoldenBeetle
Thanks, I will look at them now! :-)
@schastlivyy
uh, you can check out Dragoncave, I know a lot of other people on FR have an account there as well
@schastlivyy
uh, you can check out Dragoncave, I know a lot of other people on FR have an account there as well
@schastlivyy
well its becoming impossible to get the premium currency. Like on this site I always have no less than 1,000 or so gems though I have yet to buy any
on howrse, the premium "passes" get a lot less for your buck, and are really hard to get. You used to be able to get 30 a month through game play, good, honest hard work. Now they are cutting it down to an unreliable 10, where your fate rests on luck and a mini game. And you can't even talk about this. My one friend got a forum ban for warning fellow players, and mods and mini mods will bully you relentlessly if you show disapproval. Plus, its impossible to get the highest rewards from events without passes. And for the upcoming Christmas event, you need to literally buy the gifts with real money. And that's just the most recent garbage, but they're is soooo much more.

The babydow thing breaks my heart lol I kept joining and getting deleted, never got into it, but I see all these people with deleted babies and it so sad
@schastlivyy
well its becoming impossible to get the premium currency. Like on this site I always have no less than 1,000 or so gems though I have yet to buy any
on howrse, the premium "passes" get a lot less for your buck, and are really hard to get. You used to be able to get 30 a month through game play, good, honest hard work. Now they are cutting it down to an unreliable 10, where your fate rests on luck and a mini game. And you can't even talk about this. My one friend got a forum ban for warning fellow players, and mods and mini mods will bully you relentlessly if you show disapproval. Plus, its impossible to get the highest rewards from events without passes. And for the upcoming Christmas event, you need to literally buy the gifts with real money. And that's just the most recent garbage, but they're is soooo much more.

The babydow thing breaks my heart lol I kept joining and getting deleted, never got into it, but I see all these people with deleted babies and it so sad
@schastlivyy
Beastkeeper is an awesome breeding site! It focuses more on actual genes than phenotypes, but it's really fun. The colours and markings are kinda simple, but the statuses affected by breeding are really variated and fun to work with. The influence can be positive or negative, and past generations can bring good bonuses or bad, if there's inbreeding.

Khimeros is very visual, and VERY pretty. Breeding takes 24 hours and is super easy and fast, actually, and males can breed multiple times without a cooldown (there's a cap of 16 breeds per week if I remember well? Lair limit is like 200). There are infinite combinations of genes, patterns and colours, and there are hybrids too (want half otter, half unicorn? gotcha fam). There are soooo many options... And the custommization is amazing too. Sadly, it's kinda hard to get the rarer, special stuff if you don't invest actual money in it. And getting items too is kinda slow and hard, ugh. It's a bit elitist in some aspects... but still playable and fun.

Leayph is similar to Khimeros, but there's less variation in creatures, less items but many more things to do. It's my favourite petsite after FR, even if I don't have a lot of time to play ;-; I haven't bred a lot in this site, but you have to feed the creatures before doing it, and there's a chance of failing. The markings are very pretty and variated too, and every month there are new genes.

I am Hiros in all of them. If you need some starting help, just let me know~
(Khimeros and Leayph don't give you a lot to start with. Actually, they give you nothing at all haha)
@schastlivyy
Beastkeeper is an awesome breeding site! It focuses more on actual genes than phenotypes, but it's really fun. The colours and markings are kinda simple, but the statuses affected by breeding are really variated and fun to work with. The influence can be positive or negative, and past generations can bring good bonuses or bad, if there's inbreeding.

Khimeros is very visual, and VERY pretty. Breeding takes 24 hours and is super easy and fast, actually, and males can breed multiple times without a cooldown (there's a cap of 16 breeds per week if I remember well? Lair limit is like 200). There are infinite combinations of genes, patterns and colours, and there are hybrids too (want half otter, half unicorn? gotcha fam). There are soooo many options... And the custommization is amazing too. Sadly, it's kinda hard to get the rarer, special stuff if you don't invest actual money in it. And getting items too is kinda slow and hard, ugh. It's a bit elitist in some aspects... but still playable and fun.

Leayph is similar to Khimeros, but there's less variation in creatures, less items but many more things to do. It's my favourite petsite after FR, even if I don't have a lot of time to play ;-; I haven't bred a lot in this site, but you have to feed the creatures before doing it, and there's a chance of failing. The markings are very pretty and variated too, and every month there are new genes.

I am Hiros in all of them. If you need some starting help, just let me know~
(Khimeros and Leayph don't give you a lot to start with. Actually, they give you nothing at all haha)
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
@Hiros
Awesome! That is a very big list, I will def look into them.

@LizardKing
Yeah, that's what I have heard. So many games have big issues with pay to win content, which sucks a lot. Sad though that howrse got dragged into that, I remember I had so many skins because they gave them out so often.

@Lunaaaaa
I've tried dragoncave, but I don't like that you have to click or they die.
@Hiros
Awesome! That is a very big list, I will def look into them.

@LizardKing
Yeah, that's what I have heard. So many games have big issues with pay to win content, which sucks a lot. Sad though that howrse got dragged into that, I remember I had so many skins because they gave them out so often.

@Lunaaaaa
I've tried dragoncave, but I don't like that you have to click or they die.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page