Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | To any non-binary/genderqueer
A month or two ago, I asked for peeps to fill out my survey.
The survey was to research adults (18+) that are non-binary.

And the response was amazing! Everyone that responded was so helpful! Now I need to interview a few people for the same research. If you're interested, just shoot me a pm and we can talk about the details.
A month or two ago, I asked for peeps to fill out my survey.
The survey was to research adults (18+) that are non-binary.

And the response was amazing! Everyone that responded was so helpful! Now I need to interview a few people for the same research. If you're interested, just shoot me a pm and we can talk about the details.
(bump)
(bump)
@Panic7 i didn't take the survey but i could answer some questions, and i'm 19.
@Panic7 i didn't take the survey but i could answer some questions, and i'm 19.
LUZk8tY.png
@Panic7 Your request was edited because bumping threads outside of the designated sales forums is against the Forum Code of Conduct. Please do not continue to bump this thread - thank you! :)
@Panic7 Your request was edited because bumping threads outside of the designated sales forums is against the Forum Code of Conduct. Please do not continue to bump this thread - thank you! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Panic7

I took your survey - I'd be happy to help if I have time/resources. I'll send you a PM!
@Panic7

I took your survey - I'd be happy to help if I have time/resources. I'll send you a PM!
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@blanketgender

anyone'd be fine, you don't have to have taken the survey. Just PM so we can hash the details
@blanketgender

anyone'd be fine, you don't have to have taken the survey. Just PM so we can hash the details