Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed!
I've got a couple of dragons one last dragon up for sale! Treasure preferred and feel free to haggle! The price listed is what they are on the AH. ;u;
ALL SOLD! ;u;
I've got a couple of dragons one last dragon up for sale! Treasure preferred and feel free to haggle! The price listed is what they are on the AH. ;u;
ALL SOLD! ;u;
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
I'm interested in your obsidian/platinum imp, is she still up for sale?
I'm interested in your obsidian/platinum imp, is she still up for sale?
@Anadyomene
She sure is! I took her down from the AH for you, do you want me to send crossroads? ;u;
@Anadyomene
She sure is! I took her down from the AH for you, do you want me to send crossroads? ;u;
Oh, thank you! The only other question I had, because she's close to what I need but not entirely there, is how long her breeding cooldown time still is? My current project is a white/white/gold gembond imperial - the obsidian and platinum are close.

Totally broke here, but I can't resist buying an Imp for my future projects >:3
Oh, thank you! The only other question I had, because she's close to what I need but not entirely there, is how long her breeding cooldown time still is? My current project is a white/white/gold gembond imperial - the obsidian and platinum are close.

Totally broke here, but I can't resist buying an Imp for my future projects >:3
@Anadyomene
Oh my gosh sorry her link doesn't work! 8I She's just two days old so it'd be like 28 days away I'm afraid! ;n;

Oi right me too.. I really need to clean out my lair, I've developed such an imp addiction and it's terrible. And they take so long to breed, I'm always counting down the days. |D
@Anadyomene
Oh my gosh sorry her link doesn't work! 8I She's just two days old so it'd be like 28 days away I'm afraid! ;n;

Oi right me too.. I really need to clean out my lair, I've developed such an imp addiction and it's terrible. And they take so long to breed, I'm always counting down the days. |D
That's a bit of a wait still, indeed ._. I'm willing to try though, currently going through the sales forum (at page 15 ;-;) and it's so tough to find something close to what I need.

What do you think of a small haggle? :3
That's a bit of a wait still, indeed ._. I'm willing to try though, currently going through the sales forum (at page 15 ;-;) and it's so tough to find something close to what I need.

What do you think of a small haggle? :3
@Anadyomene
Ugh yeah I know how it is, and then having to wait forever to breed.. I swore off WCs because 35 days is just so long to wait.

Sure! How much would you be willing to pay? ;u;
@Anadyomene
Ugh yeah I know how it is, and then having to wait forever to breed.. I swore off WCs because 35 days is just so long to wait.

Sure! How much would you be willing to pay? ;u;
^
^
Would you hold on to that last dragon for a couple of days?
I've got 75kt at the moment but reckon I can get the rest soon to make 110kt.

@Laurry
Would you hold on to that last dragon for a couple of days?
I've got 75kt at the moment but reckon I can get the rest soon to make 110kt.

@Laurry
@phantomlegions
Sure thing! I'll take her off the AH and reserve her for you! ;U;
@phantomlegions
Sure thing! I'll take her off the AH and reserve her for you! ;U;