Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler fans.
Next year, I'll be cosplaying as the one and only ALOIS TRANCY!!! :D Yes, I'll be taking pictures. Mostly selfies, sadly. I don't have anyone to do a photo shoot with. I would have my dad take photos but his hands shake too much. XD Anyway, I'll be posting them on a website called pixiv. I have an account on there, right now. However, I don't have anything added on that account as of now. So if any of you wish to see them, I can make another forum with them in it. ^^ Be prepared for LOTS of pictures. >.< I may go a tad crazy since I found an app called Snow for filters and stickers to use. Cx

Sadly, this won't be till April or May. :( But I'll keep you posted, if you'd like. I may even dress as Ciel, sometime. I'm not sure since I don't really like his attitude. >:(

Oh, yes, if you wish for an request for poses, please, by any means, bury me with your requests. I don't care how many it is. It could be one request to a hundred. And you can post each time you have an idea for me to do. :D This is all for you to participate in. I will do every request. Note, I am a girl. With your requests, I'll tag you within the post with a link to your album of requests. ^^ And if you know the app snow, which filter would you like me to use?

Sorry, I'm excited for this. ;-; But it'll give us something to look forward too. It may even inspire you, hopefully to share cosplay photos and talk of your experiences as that character. c:
Next year, I'll be cosplaying as the one and only ALOIS TRANCY!!! :D Yes, I'll be taking pictures. Mostly selfies, sadly. I don't have anyone to do a photo shoot with. I would have my dad take photos but his hands shake too much. XD Anyway, I'll be posting them on a website called pixiv. I have an account on there, right now. However, I don't have anything added on that account as of now. So if any of you wish to see them, I can make another forum with them in it. ^^ Be prepared for LOTS of pictures. >.< I may go a tad crazy since I found an app called Snow for filters and stickers to use. Cx

Sadly, this won't be till April or May. :( But I'll keep you posted, if you'd like. I may even dress as Ciel, sometime. I'm not sure since I don't really like his attitude. >:(

Oh, yes, if you wish for an request for poses, please, by any means, bury me with your requests. I don't care how many it is. It could be one request to a hundred. And you can post each time you have an idea for me to do. :D This is all for you to participate in. I will do every request. Note, I am a girl. With your requests, I'll tag you within the post with a link to your album of requests. ^^ And if you know the app snow, which filter would you like me to use?

Sorry, I'm excited for this. ;-; But it'll give us something to look forward too. It may even inspire you, hopefully to share cosplay photos and talk of your experiences as that character. c:
@YuureiKitsune There is actually a going thread for Kuro here! I recommend joining the convo over there ^^

I personally don't like Alois at all, but I love like 90% of cosplayers~ Have you considered going to a cosplay convention to make more friends and get lots of pictures? o:
@YuureiKitsune There is actually a going thread for Kuro here! I recommend joining the convo over there ^^

I personally don't like Alois at all, but I love like 90% of cosplayers~ Have you considered going to a cosplay convention to make more friends and get lots of pictures? o:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
YAAAASSS

My kind of peoplle!!! :D

For Halloween, I'm dressing up as Grell Sutcliff. He is my most fave character out of them all!!
YAAAASSS

My kind of peoplle!!! :D

For Halloween, I'm dressing up as Grell Sutcliff. He is my most fave character out of them all!!
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo5_250.png
@SilverDeath
I've only read part of the manga, though, sadly. I would but it seems as if they are only speaking of that. ;-; But thank you!

Same. I'm only cosplaying him because I could pull it off. XD I don't know whether to be ashamed or glad about that. Like a thousand of times. I may try for next year but it's so expensive. :(
@SilverDeath
I've only read part of the manga, though, sadly. I would but it seems as if they are only speaking of that. ;-; But thank you!

Same. I'm only cosplaying him because I could pull it off. XD I don't know whether to be ashamed or glad about that. Like a thousand of times. I may try for next year but it's so expensive. :(
@DreemurShaper
:D I'm obsessed with Black Butler!!!

You are!! I bet you'll be FABULOUS!!! Do you have a Sebastian? If not, I want you to look for him as Grell. XD I want to see photos, if that's all right. I love cosplay photos. ^^

I'm going as Alois Trancy the Vampire next year. XD Can I suck Grell's blood???
@DreemurShaper
:D I'm obsessed with Black Butler!!!

You are!! I bet you'll be FABULOUS!!! Do you have a Sebastian? If not, I want you to look for him as Grell. XD I want to see photos, if that's all right. I love cosplay photos. ^^

I'm going as Alois Trancy the Vampire next year. XD Can I suck Grell's blood???
I lovveeee black Buttler , and as much as I think Alois is a butt, with the sass to boot. I love his backstory at the same time - good luck cosplaying :)
I lovveeee black Buttler , and as much as I think Alois is a butt, with the sass to boot. I love his backstory at the same time - good luck cosplaying :)
@Dandans0029
I too do. To be honest, I'd rather have the show be about him rather than Ciel. I don't like Ciel much. ;-; Thank you! ^^
@Dandans0029
I too do. To be honest, I'd rather have the show be about him rather than Ciel. I don't like Ciel much. ;-; Thank you! ^^
Casually throws myself into here

I love it, and I would gladly sell my friend's soul to Sebastian for a corn ship
And we would still be friends

And I would absolutely love to be Alois for Halloween, but I don't think that'll happen any time soon. The costumes are so expensive. Even making your own is too expensive for me.
Casually throws myself into here

I love it, and I would gladly sell my friend's soul to Sebastian for a corn ship
And we would still be friends

And I would absolutely love to be Alois for Halloween, but I don't think that'll happen any time soon. The costumes are so expensive. Even making your own is too expensive for me.
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
@DeathByGlamour
Glad you do!! XD Why a corn chip when you could get something of value?

I'm actually finding similar parts of his outfit in stores and online. It may still be expensive-ish but you could slowly but it so it's not too much at one time. Like once a month or once every two months, each holiday you get presents etc. That's what we have to do since money is tight for us as well.
If you dress as Alois, I wish would could cosplay and fight for who's the true Alois. XD It would be funny.
@DeathByGlamour
Glad you do!! XD Why a corn chip when you could get something of value?

I'm actually finding similar parts of his outfit in stores and online. It may still be expensive-ish but you could slowly but it so it's not too much at one time. Like once a month or once every two months, each holiday you get presents etc. That's what we have to do since money is tight for us as well.
If you dress as Alois, I wish would could cosplay and fight for who's the true Alois. XD It would be funny.