Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search AH by Color
1 2
I'm sure this has been suggested before, but I went through the first five pages and couldn't find a post about it, so here we are.

Please make the AH searchable by colors. There are dragons of specific colors I would LOVE to have, but going through 30+ pages of dragons to find the colors I want is tedious, and most often does not yield any results.
I'm sure this has been suggested before, but I went through the first five pages and couldn't find a post about it, so here we are.

Please make the AH searchable by colors. There are dragons of specific colors I would LOVE to have, but going through 30+ pages of dragons to find the colors I want is tedious, and most often does not yield any results.
HrPSrDR.png
Support!
Support!
jCVhFoZ.gif
support! ive been looking for a pure maize ridgeback, but such specificity does not seem to be part of the auction house's capacity (and so finding such a thing is practically impossible)
support! ive been looking for a pure maize ridgeback, but such specificity does not seem to be part of the auction house's capacity (and so finding such a thing is practically impossible)
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
support
support
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
We seriously need this! This would help at least me a lot on finding certain color combos what i'm looking for D:
We seriously need this! This would help at least me a lot on finding certain color combos what i'm looking for D:
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
support
support
crimsons_jabsu_by_jabsketchu-dc6lv00.jpg +14 FR time
@Palace There's a difference between trolling through the AH for the hell of it(and coming out with three more dragons and no treasure) and being inconvenienced. Actively hunting down a specific dragon, going to search, finding a combo you like, OPEN ALL THE THINGS to find dragons for sale, and painstakingly going through hundreds of pages of dragons(in the case of triple basics/plentifuls. Over 200 pages, 300+ if you're looking in all basic everything), missing or being too late to get said dragon is not, and will never be, fun IMO.

I've missed buys because I couldn't look through the pages fast enough, which is a bummer because I went through the search for an hour to find said dragon, then tore through the AH like a batouttahell. Some people have horrid internet, imagine how long it takes for THEM to find the dragon they've looked forever for, and to find that they were beat to the punch by someone else has go to suck big time.
@Palace There's a difference between trolling through the AH for the hell of it(and coming out with three more dragons and no treasure) and being inconvenienced. Actively hunting down a specific dragon, going to search, finding a combo you like, OPEN ALL THE THINGS to find dragons for sale, and painstakingly going through hundreds of pages of dragons(in the case of triple basics/plentifuls. Over 200 pages, 300+ if you're looking in all basic everything), missing or being too late to get said dragon is not, and will never be, fun IMO.

I've missed buys because I couldn't look through the pages fast enough, which is a bummer because I went through the search for an hour to find said dragon, then tore through the AH like a batouttahell. Some people have horrid internet, imagine how long it takes for THEM to find the dragon they've looked forever for, and to find that they were beat to the punch by someone else has go to suck big time.
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
support!
support!
o7k2eg.pngEBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png7lsNeKW.png91U2Yps.png1SJHvOX.pngE6nL5Eq.png
Support!
Support!
yes, yes yes yes YES! please
yes, yes yes yes YES! please
99ngpj.gif
1 2