Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wajas anybody?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sent message to Wajas since I find it easier to deal with it that way. Of course, it does help that I've spent around four to five years on it. *laughs*
Sent message to Wajas since I find it easier to deal with it that way. Of course, it does help that I've spent around four to five years on it. *laughs*
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
I mainly play wajas, it's the only pet site that I've stuck around on. It's actually going to be my five year anniversary there in a few days. I used to be a very active forum goer a few years ago but I've since become more of a lurker. I am still very active even though I don't post as much.

I heard about this place on aywas and heard it was good and just starting up. I decided to why not try it out, if all else fails I trade everything for wajas stuff. The main reason why I try new websites like this is to trade with wajas XD

If anyone is actually interested in trading wc/cwp for treasure let me know. Also does anyone know the current going rate? The last time I checked it was 10k treasure ~ 1cwp, I could be dearly mistaken though since I saw that a few days ago.

EDIT:

I forgot to put I'm also Crazed1 on there, id 224.
I mainly play wajas, it's the only pet site that I've stuck around on. It's actually going to be my five year anniversary there in a few days. I used to be a very active forum goer a few years ago but I've since become more of a lurker. I am still very active even though I don't post as much.

I heard about this place on aywas and heard it was good and just starting up. I decided to why not try it out, if all else fails I trade everything for wajas stuff. The main reason why I try new websites like this is to trade with wajas XD

If anyone is actually interested in trading wc/cwp for treasure let me know. Also does anyone know the current going rate? The last time I checked it was 10k treasure ~ 1cwp, I could be dearly mistaken though since I saw that a few days ago.

EDIT:

I forgot to put I'm also Crazed1 on there, id 224.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
Rayventail (117887) :3 Maker of the Barn Owl and Swan wajas n.n

Not quite so active there. Just collecting things and trying to get back in the groove of everything. Took a very long, much needed, haitus.
Rayventail (117887) :3 Maker of the Barn Owl and Swan wajas n.n

Not quite so active there. Just collecting things and trying to get back in the groove of everything. Took a very long, much needed, haitus.
Ayeeeee, Breanna (1353) here! I am a full mod on Wajas (:
Ayeeeee, Breanna (1353) here! I am a full mod on Wajas (:
Howdy, I'm #1823 on Wajas, sort of semi-active? Saw mentions of FR on one of the forums and checked it out... Seems pretty nifty so far (:
Howdy, I'm #1823 on Wajas, sort of semi-active? Saw mentions of FR on one of the forums and checked it out... Seems pretty nifty so far (:
I play on Wajas! I've been there since 2008 :O

I play on Wajas! I've been there since 2008 :O

So I totally forgot I had a Wajas account, and I'm really not interested in it any more....I'm willing to give my entire cave/treasure/whathaveyou away for someone if they have a good offer. I'd really like to get enough treasure to get a ridgeback breed change or two, possibly a shimmer / iri gene, or just some ridgeback dragons in general?

Pm me if interested? I really honestly forgot EVERYTHING to do with wajas so I'd probably need to be walked through how to go about giving away the members of my cave and the credits I have.

This is my wajas cave
So I totally forgot I had a Wajas account, and I'm really not interested in it any more....I'm willing to give my entire cave/treasure/whathaveyou away for someone if they have a good offer. I'd really like to get enough treasure to get a ridgeback breed change or two, possibly a shimmer / iri gene, or just some ridgeback dragons in general?

Pm me if interested? I really honestly forgot EVERYTHING to do with wajas so I'd probably need to be walked through how to go about giving away the members of my cave and the credits I have.

This is my wajas cave
Untitled-1.jpg
i play wajas... if logging in every six months for about five minutes counts... over there under id 29. i mostly just drop in to glance at the forums. i used to be really active there, but the art market there kind of sucks, and the whole "can't talk about bad things and can't say bad words" sort of turned me off after a while haha.
i play wajas... if logging in every six months for about five minutes counts... over there under id 29. i mostly just drop in to glance at the forums. i used to be really active there, but the art market there kind of sucks, and the whole "can't talk about bad things and can't say bad words" sort of turned me off after a while haha.
HQsa6bD.png

you can't take the sky from me
I'm on Wajas! Been there a couple years now. I only just started here, I actually heard of this site from there! :)

My username there is also starlightdays, ID 183485. :D
I'm on Wajas! Been there a couple years now. I only just started here, I actually heard of this site from there! :)

My username there is also starlightdays, ID 183485. :D
I've been away from wajas for a while... I think I'll try to get back into it though...

I'm oOLostWandererOo on there too ^^
I've been away from wajas for a while... I think I'll try to get back into it though...

I'm oOLostWandererOo on there too ^^
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7