Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings!
1 2 3
Feedback!

I asked about my career in beekeeping, and I find it interesting that the results very much matched my natal chart. The basic idea is that hard work, such as a trade, will give me money. Not necessarily expendable wealth, but enough that i can live and live comfortably. My natal chart specifically said that I will make modest wealth through a trade, and the Tarrot reading said that continuing my work (I currently work for a beekeeper) would help me retrurn my investment. Very comforting to hear.
Feedback!

I asked about my career in beekeeping, and I find it interesting that the results very much matched my natal chart. The basic idea is that hard work, such as a trade, will give me money. Not necessarily expendable wealth, but enough that i can live and live comfortably. My natal chart specifically said that I will make modest wealth through a trade, and the Tarrot reading said that continuing my work (I currently work for a beekeeper) would help me retrurn my investment. Very comforting to hear.
@SirenCherryPie

Would asking about angels/spirit guardians be a good question to ask? xD
@SirenCherryPie

Would asking about angels/spirit guardians be a good question to ask? xD
"Find the place that love grows."
PMing now!!!!!
PMing now!!!!!
@SingapuraSixx I can do it about spirituality in general but as for angels/spirit guardians specifically, not my expertise so it probably wouldn't be a fair reading
@SingapuraSixx I can do it about spirituality in general but as for angels/spirit guardians specifically, not my expertise so it probably wouldn't be a fair reading
@SirenCherryPie

Awww, bummer. Thank you for letting me know! ^_^
@SirenCherryPie

Awww, bummer. Thank you for letting me know! ^_^
"Find the place that love grows."
@SirenCherryPie
Ahh I've been looking to get one of these for awhile haha. Sending a PM now~
@SirenCherryPie
Ahh I've been looking to get one of these for awhile haha. Sending a PM now~
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@SirenCherryPie

Tossing over a PM.
@SirenCherryPie

Tossing over a PM.
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
Sending a pm!
Sending a pm!
tumblr_og342jmgHx1v64bqao7_500.png
@SirenCherryPie PM-ing a PM!
@SirenCherryPie PM-ing a PM!
UPDATE: For everyone who has sent me a PM and not received a reading, I will be doing all of those today as I have a day off from work!

I am still open for requests, and I'm gonna update the rules soon, probably later today.

I'm contemplating doing some tarot spread readings, once I find a few I like and feel comfortable with!
If you wanna post recommendations, you can and they'll be taken into consideration! :3
UPDATE: For everyone who has sent me a PM and not received a reading, I will be doing all of those today as I have a day off from work!

I am still open for requests, and I'm gonna update the rules soon, probably later today.

I'm contemplating doing some tarot spread readings, once I find a few I like and feel comfortable with!
If you wanna post recommendations, you can and they'll be taken into consideration! :3
1 2 3