Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Breeding Bug on Mobile?
I do about 80% of my FR business on mobile. Today, I can't breed. xD

If I select a male parent, when I touch the opposite dropdown to select a female, it hops right back over and pulls open the male drop down again. Same thing if I select a mother first, I can't choose a sire.

Also, I can't even click out. If I select a parent and then try to go to the forums, or the homepage, etc, it pulls the first parents drop down again. So essentially I can select one parent and then I'm stuck on their dropdown for eternity. xD
I do about 80% of my FR business on mobile. Today, I can't breed. xD

If I select a male parent, when I touch the opposite dropdown to select a female, it hops right back over and pulls open the male drop down again. Same thing if I select a mother first, I can't choose a sire.

Also, I can't even click out. If I select a parent and then try to go to the forums, or the homepage, etc, it pulls the first parents drop down again. So essentially I can select one parent and then I'm stuck on their dropdown for eternity. xD
W6NUU3j.png
@Prelude

I'm 99% sure you are using an apple product. XD

Fun aside - one of the newer IOS updated causes this problem. I'm not sure if it is the newest since a user mentioned getting another update that fixed the problem again but right now MANY (if not all) IOS users experience this problem. You can try to use another browser like Firefox or chrome - it works for some users.
@Prelude

I'm 99% sure you are using an apple product. XD

Fun aside - one of the newer IOS updated causes this problem. I'm not sure if it is the newest since a user mentioned getting another update that fixed the problem again but right now MANY (if not all) IOS users experience this problem. You can try to use another browser like Firefox or chrome - it works for some users.
@Iamaiel

I think you've found my problem considering I just upgraded to the newest iOS.

Already using chrome, but I may have to try Firefox. Thanks for the heads up. xD
@Iamaiel

I think you've found my problem considering I just upgraded to the newest iOS.

Already using chrome, but I may have to try Firefox. Thanks for the heads up. xD
W6NUU3j.png
@Prelude

In case it doesn't work there either there is also a workaround posed by a IOS user: you go to the dragons page and click the breed button there - then you hit the back arrow, forward again and supposedly you can then select a mate.
@Prelude

In case it doesn't work there either there is also a workaround posed by a IOS user: you go to the dragons page and click the breed button there - then you hit the back arrow, forward again and supposedly you can then select a mate.
@Ismaiel

Thanks for the tip. Tried Firefox, it does work but not a whole lot better. Still has some wonky drop down stuff going on. But for future reference, Firefox does work. ^^;
@Ismaiel

Thanks for the tip. Tried Firefox, it does work but not a whole lot better. Still has some wonky drop down stuff going on. But for future reference, Firefox does work. ^^;
W6NUU3j.png
If you keep the drop down box open when you go to select the other dragon, it will work. Annoying, but it works.
If you keep the drop down box open when you go to select the other dragon, it will work. Annoying, but it works.