Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breed Request
1 2 3
@Pepsi she is now at the CR! :)
Yeah I'm really glad it worked out the first time aswell! :D just the one you wanted ^^

@Karli, both the other hatchlings are Male Abyss/abyss/blood, one Guardian and one Spiral. Would you like one of them? I'd prefer the Guardian but the Spiral works fine too ^^
@Pepsi she is now at the CR! :)
Yeah I'm really glad it worked out the first time aswell! :D just the one you wanted ^^

@Karli, both the other hatchlings are Male Abyss/abyss/blood, one Guardian and one Spiral. Would you like one of them? I'd prefer the Guardian but the Spiral works fine too ^^
DontCare2_zpsb655834c.png
dle.png
@Saulfir ; Added my portion! Thanks so much! The abyss/blood should give you some nice gene options. This baby will be turned into a coatl, and I've yet to come to decision on genes. I've narrowed it down to a few options, though. :)

@Karli ; Thanks again for allowing your dragon to be bred! It's really appreciated!
@Saulfir ; Added my portion! Thanks so much! The abyss/blood should give you some nice gene options. This baby will be turned into a coatl, and I've yet to come to decision on genes. I've narrowed it down to a few options, though. :)

@Karli ; Thanks again for allowing your dragon to be bred! It's really appreciated!
@Pepsi happy to help! ^^ will be interesting to see what you will do! :)
Yeah, there are so few abyss/reddish terts dragons so I'm just happy to have some ^^

@Karli tell me whenever you have time if you want a hatchling and I'll set up a 2-way CR!
@Pepsi happy to help! ^^ will be interesting to see what you will do! :)
Yeah, there are so few abyss/reddish terts dragons so I'm just happy to have some ^^

@Karli tell me whenever you have time if you want a hatchling and I'll set up a 2-way CR!
dle.png
@Saulfir ; It's a good color combo so long as you don't have poison/toxin or skink/spinner!
@Saulfir ; It's a good color combo so long as you don't have poison/toxin or skink/spinner!
@Pepsi Though I really like skink/spinner with abyss/abyss ^^ but I understand why people might not like it.

One person here at FR had an awesome idea of lava-lamp inspired dragons and that worked really well with the poison/toxin gene :)
@Pepsi Though I really like skink/spinner with abyss/abyss ^^ but I understand why people might not like it.

One person here at FR had an awesome idea of lava-lamp inspired dragons and that worked really well with the poison/toxin gene :)
dle.png
@saulfir, I'm happy with the spiral if you'd prefer the guardian :)

@pepsi im glad you were able to get what you were looking for first try :)
@saulfir, I'm happy with the spiral if you'd prefer the guardian :)

@pepsi im glad you were able to get what you were looking for first try :)
@Saulfir ; I agree. It looks great with a matching tert! I believe someone on my friend list is going that route. She's been breeding some pairs to get abyss/abyss/pink-range tert. I think she's looking for a fuchsia or raspberry tert. I can only assume that she will be getting skink/spiner for the pairs when she's finished. Or maybe poison/toxin, since those have a bright pink in them, as well.

@Karli ; Thanks again! I really appreciate it! I'm very happy and grateful that I got what I needed on the first try. :)
@Saulfir ; I agree. It looks great with a matching tert! I believe someone on my friend list is going that route. She's been breeding some pairs to get abyss/abyss/pink-range tert. I think she's looking for a fuchsia or raspberry tert. I can only assume that she will be getting skink/spiner for the pairs when she's finished. Or maybe poison/toxin, since those have a bright pink in them, as well.

@Karli ; Thanks again! I really appreciate it! I'm very happy and grateful that I got what I needed on the first try. :)
@Karli alright! I'll be sending your dragons in a 2-way CR now ^^

@Pepsi yeah, the person I know was also looking for a pinkish tert! Maybe they're the same person ^^
@Karli alright! I'll be sending your dragons in a 2-way CR now ^^

@Pepsi yeah, the person I know was also looking for a pinkish tert! Maybe they're the same person ^^
dle.png
1 2 3