Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private breeding req
1 2 3
@mPhish cool! you can borrow Azure if you like, just send a crossroads when you're ready :)
@mPhish cool! you can borrow Azure if you like, just send a crossroads when you're ready :)
@msgandalfthegrey do you mind if I wait until especiallystar responds?
@msgandalfthegrey do you mind if I wait until especiallystar responds?
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@mPhish no not at all!
@mPhish no not at all!
@mPhish I'm really trying to save up enough to buy another lair expansion right now, so maybe once i expand, we can use one of my nests
@mPhish I'm really trying to save up enough to buy another lair expansion right now, so maybe once i expand, we can use one of my nests
@especiallystar @msgandalfthegrey I'm so sorry it's been so long! I can either take both of your dragons to breed and pay you both or we can decide who will take one. I don't have much lair space right now but we can figure something out!
What payment do you think is fair? We can do half before and half after.
@especiallystar @msgandalfthegrey I'm so sorry it's been so long! I can either take both of your dragons to breed and pay you both or we can decide who will take one. I don't have much lair space right now but we can figure something out!
What payment do you think is fair? We can do half before and half after.
Pale Pink Rose
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@mPhish @especiallystar i'm fine with whatever! just let me know when you're both ready, i'll send Azure over right away :)
@mPhish @especiallystar i'm fine with whatever! just let me know when you're both ready, i'll send Azure over right away :)
@mPhish @MsGandalfTheGrey yeah i'm cool with almost anything, so long as the price isn't too high and i'm the one who's nest is needed
@mPhish @MsGandalfTheGrey yeah i'm cool with almost anything, so long as the price isn't too high and i'm the one who's nest is needed
@especiallystar @msgandalfthegrey I'll send you each 5k now and 5k later! Would you like a dragon of mine as collateral?
@especiallystar @msgandalfthegrey I'll send you each 5k now and 5k later! Would you like a dragon of mine as collateral?
Pale Pink Rose
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@mPhish no thanks, my lair's full. you can just borrow whichever dragon you wanted to breed for a while, then return him once he's done
@mPhish no thanks, my lair's full. you can just borrow whichever dragon you wanted to breed for a while, then return him once he's done
@especiallystar great! Put him in the crossroads whenever
@especiallystar great! Put him in the crossroads whenever
Pale Pink Rose
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
1 2 3