Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tahki's Mini Dragons [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@TahkiBK
Then I'd like them both with accents please ^w^
@TahkiBK
Then I'd like them both with accents please ^w^
KmnIjfw.png
@TahkiBK Yay! Sending treasure now :) I am totally eagerly awaiting new breeds too, I have a lot of plentifuls that need more art XD
@TahkiBK Yay! Sending treasure now :) I am totally eagerly awaiting new breeds too, I have a lot of plentifuls that need more art XD
Selling 1st gen Waja/CWP/wc/items for treasure & gems, click here for the thread!
MINI PICKUPS
Same as before. If I was a dummy and messed up on something, let me know and I'll fix it!

@Nabesima
Ack sorry, forgot to reply back. :3 2 with accents will be 24k.

@Morphius
un6t.png
hhx0.png
eow9.png

@Silkyway
f0kz.png
yb2b.png

@YourLoveOnly
ld50.png
q34o.png
2gtc.png

@Dragoness
gxgv.png
ibyn.png
baui.png
MINI PICKUPS
Same as before. If I was a dummy and messed up on something, let me know and I'll fix it!

@Nabesima
Ack sorry, forgot to reply back. :3 2 with accents will be 24k.

@Morphius
un6t.png
hhx0.png
eow9.png

@Silkyway
f0kz.png
yb2b.png

@YourLoveOnly
ld50.png
q34o.png
2gtc.png

@Dragoness
gxgv.png
ibyn.png
baui.png
2e2fsk6.jpg15cersi.jpg
@TahkiBK, alright, waiting for them! ;w;
@TahkiBK, alright, waiting for them! ;w;
KmnIjfw.png
Again @TahkiBK, they are absolutly beautiful. Thank you so much ewe
Again @TahkiBK, they are absolutly beautiful. Thank you so much ewe
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
@TahkiBK They are gorgeous, thank you! I am eagerly awaiting the release of plentifuls so I can get a ton more XD
@TahkiBK They are gorgeous, thank you! I am eagerly awaiting the release of plentifuls so I can get a ton more XD
Selling 1st gen Waja/CWP/wc/items for treasure & gems, click here for the thread!
@TahkiBK
Can I get a ping when the artshop will be opened again?
@TahkiBK
Can I get a ping when the artshop will be opened again?
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@TahkiBK
I just realized that the eye color is wrong on one of mine:

ibyn.png

She has Plague (Red) eyes, but it looks like she has Arcane eyes on the picture up there. Can this be fixed? If not, I can work about it I think ^^;
@TahkiBK
I just realized that the eye color is wrong on one of mine:

ibyn.png

She has Plague (Red) eyes, but it looks like she has Arcane eyes on the picture up there. Can this be fixed? If not, I can work about it I think ^^;
1kz7OWt.png
@TahkiBK
Would it be possible if you could poing me when these open again? I must get a couple, eee!
@TahkiBK
Would it be possible if you could poing me when these open again? I must get a couple, eee!
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@TahkiBK Hey E can ya ping me when you are open again? =3 would love some Chibi art fwee
@TahkiBK Hey E can ya ping me when you are open again? =3 would love some Chibi art fwee
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24