Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Flight Immunity [Wrap-Up]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@delcat

Family's going on vacation, so we all got flu shots. No one wants to spend another trip sick and miserable.

astricida
ID: 255811
@delcat

Family's going on vacation, so we all got flu shots. No one wants to spend another trip sick and miserable.

astricida
ID: 255811
@Delcat

Had my flu shot on September 27th! (And 1/4 of my kids have had theirs. Two are scheduled, and one is way too young for it).

fuzzynauvelle
ID: 191382
@Delcat

Had my flu shot on September 27th! (And 1/4 of my kids have had theirs. Two are scheduled, and one is way too young for it).

fuzzynauvelle
ID: 191382
@Delcat

Got it last week woot!
@Delcat

Got it last week woot!
[CENTER/]?yjdN-=platform.png[/CENTER]
Gonna get one soon!
Gonna get one soon!
Yya65zH.png
@Delcat

I can't get a flu shot this year due to medical reasons, even though most years I get one.
@Delcat

I can't get a flu shot this year due to medical reasons, even though most years I get one.
FR +12
@Delcat Does it count if I'm getting my shot tomorrow?
@Delcat Does it count if I'm getting my shot tomorrow?
@Delcat
I got my shot during the summer. Cool idea, by the way!
@Delcat
I got my shot during the summer. Cool idea, by the way!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Caught up! Please remember that we'll be running until the 29th, so there's plenty of time to pledge!

I've been busy making sure grab bags are sent out, but please know that I've been reading each and every message on here and that I get back, and I'm blown away by the kindness and support I've seen for myself and for other people in the thread. You are all amazing!
Caught up! Please remember that we'll be running until the 29th, so there's plenty of time to pledge!

I've been busy making sure grab bags are sent out, but please know that I've been reading each and every message on here and that I get back, and I'm blown away by the kindness and support I've seen for myself and for other people in the thread. You are all amazing!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Got mine a few weeks ago since fall is in the air and sniffles in the schools (schools always spread so much sickness >~> )

Edit: It was 1 almost 2 am when I posted so I forgot my account id sorry >~<

Dreamweave, ID #214323

@Delcat
Got mine a few weeks ago since fall is in the air and sniffles in the schools (schools always spread so much sickness >~> )

Edit: It was 1 almost 2 am when I posted so I forgot my account id sorry >~<

Dreamweave, ID #214323

@Delcat
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@Delcat im headed out to get mine after work tomorrow but i didnt wanna forget so im checking in :'-) can come back w band aid pics if needed!! i live in California and im gonna stop by the local CVS, theyre actually offering 10% off shots rn with grocery purchase (though I believe my insurance covers it free, still, nice thing to add in)

edit: forgot acct id, 43152
@Delcat im headed out to get mine after work tomorrow but i didnt wanna forget so im checking in :'-) can come back w band aid pics if needed!! i live in California and im gonna stop by the local CVS, theyre actually offering 10% off shots rn with grocery purchase (though I believe my insurance covers it free, still, nice thing to add in)

edit: forgot acct id, 43152
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25