Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, I'm new!! Looking for friends?
1 2
Hello!! This is my first forum. I joined a few days ago and I already love it here...there are so many endless possibilities of dragons and kind people. I can't wait to really get started on breeding! Does anyone have any advice or just want to send a friend request? Please drop my account or send a message if you feel like it, or not at all!! Thank you~
Hello!! This is my first forum. I joined a few days ago and I already love it here...there are so many endless possibilities of dragons and kind people. I can't wait to really get started on breeding! Does anyone have any advice or just want to send a friend request? Please drop my account or send a message if you feel like it, or not at all!! Thank you~
Art Shop!--->
AccurateNaughtyAfricangoldencat-small.gif
@eeuucalyptus
Hello welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your stay ^-^
@eeuucalyptus
Hello welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your stay ^-^
@eeuucalyptus

Hey there! Welcome! I'll be your friend! If you have any questions or want advice on a specific toic, let me know!
@eeuucalyptus

Hey there! Welcome! I'll be your friend! If you have any questions or want advice on a specific toic, let me know!
OOf4SrF.gif 2330070.pngOOf4SrF.gif 2vju4wg.jpg
@mooncatcher333

Thank you!!
@mooncatcher333

Thank you!!
Art Shop!--->
@wingedwarrior

Thank you, I appreciate it!
@wingedwarrior

Thank you, I appreciate it!
Art Shop!--->
@eeuucalyptus Hello! I'm also new! Would you mind if I sent you a friend request?
@eeuucalyptus Hello! I'm also new! Would you mind if I sent you a friend request?
@Vanderlot

Hello, and that would be awesome!!
@Vanderlot

Hello, and that would be awesome!!
Art Shop!--->
@eeuucalyptus

Hi :) can I send you a friend request?
@eeuucalyptus

Hi :) can I send you a friend request?
I'm Online
Bogs%20for%20all%20Banner%205_zpsamvxxrdh.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
Hi! I'm new-ish and looking for friends as well, could I send you a friend request?
Hi! I'm new-ish and looking for friends as well, could I send you a friend request?
@FloorMoose

Can I friend you?
@FloorMoose

Can I friend you?
I'm Online
Bogs%20for%20all%20Banner%205_zpsamvxxrdh.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
1 2