Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private breeding request
1 2
@Katnined @Chucutie @AyaBrea @HeinouTG @Shroomlet @QueenDracoDragon Hello, and I apologize for the mass ping! You have been pinged because you all have Midnight/Midnight/Caramel dragons. I'm looking for a female dragon with these exact colors and fire eyes, if possible. Would any two of you please accept breeding your dragons in a fire nest? I will obviously provide payment for it as well as payment and food for a nest renting if it is necessary. This is my final goal (I plan on breed changing and geneing her myself, just need the right colors): [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=16&breed=6&element=11&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=14&winggene=11&wings=11&auth=eca80d22d7f4c8359022bdab046710881b68da7f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Thank you!
@Katnined @Chucutie @AyaBrea @HeinouTG @Shroomlet @QueenDracoDragon

Hello, and I apologize for the mass ping! You have been pinged because you all have Midnight/Midnight/Caramel dragons. I'm looking for a female dragon with these exact colors and fire eyes, if possible.

Would any two of you please accept breeding your dragons in a fire nest? I will obviously provide payment for it as well as payment and food for a nest renting if it is necessary.

This is my final goal (I plan on breed changing and geneing her myself, just need the right colors):
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=16&breed=6&element=11&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=14&winggene=11&wings=11&auth=eca80d22d7f4c8359022bdab046710881b68da7f&dummyext=prev.png

Thank you!
ngw7WrY.png
i would not mind, I just need to know what I am breeding
i would not mind, I just need to know what I am breeding
I could help, but i have only male
Note me if you find a female to breed with him
I could help, but i have only male
Note me if you find a female to breed with him
@Darthiel

I don't mind offering my dragon for breeding as long as she stays in my lair only because she's my birthday dragon and I wont take the risk of not getting her back,that said though I can offer a nest free of charge to breed them in since I'm part of the fire flight,she wont be ready for 32 days though.
@Darthiel

I don't mind offering my dragon for breeding as long as she stays in my lair only because she's my birthday dragon and I wont take the risk of not getting her back,that said though I can offer a nest free of charge to breed them in since I'm part of the fire flight,she wont be ready for 32 days though.
jU3M7N9.png
@QueenDracoDragon @HeinouTG @AyaBrea

Thank you all so much! :) I don't mind waiting for breeding cooldowns. HeinouTG, QueenDracoDragon: if one of you doesn't mind sending their dragon over to Aya's lair to nest, then I will ping again in 32 days!
@QueenDracoDragon @HeinouTG @AyaBrea

Thank you all so much! :) I don't mind waiting for breeding cooldowns. HeinouTG, QueenDracoDragon: if one of you doesn't mind sending their dragon over to Aya's lair to nest, then I will ping again in 32 days!
ngw7WrY.png
@QueenDracoDragon @AyaBrea @Darthiel

I'll send it right away then.
@QueenDracoDragon @AyaBrea @Darthiel

I'll send it right away then.
@HeinouTG

Are you sure? because my female wont be RTB for 32 days
@HeinouTG

Are you sure? because my female wont be RTB for 32 days
jU3M7N9.png
@AyaBrea

It's okay, you can keep him till she's ready.
@AyaBrea

It's okay, you can keep him till she's ready.
@HeinouTG

Alright :)
@HeinouTG

Alright :)
jU3M7N9.png
@HeinouTG
I didn't mean you had to send him right away, but thank you!

@AyaBrea
Thanks! Since you have an extra dragon to feed for a month due to this, would you like me to send over some seafood?
@HeinouTG
I didn't mean you had to send him right away, but thank you!

@AyaBrea
Thanks! Since you have an extra dragon to feed for a month due to this, would you like me to send over some seafood?
ngw7WrY.png
1 2