Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying Gems ~ 125 Treasure Apiece
1 2 3 4
@Ariamaki - Done, because you were FAST! :P
@Ariamaki - Done, because you were FAST! :P
I live my life in a state of perpetual confusion.

You get used to it... :P
@DeePr I'm interested in selling! The max is 280, yeah? Are we allowed to double-dip, by any chance, and go twice? Let me know! I can sell 560~
@DeePr I'm interested in selling! The max is 280, yeah? Are we allowed to double-dip, by any chance, and go twice? Let me know! I can sell 560~
@DeePr I'll happily sell you another 280 gems, you were great about it last time.
@DeePr I'll happily sell you another 280 gems, you were great about it last time.
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@Heisenberg - Ok, but I'll make your second order a little later on the list. ^-^

@Delphi - Thanks! I'll add you in. :)

Extra Slots Closed!
@Heisenberg - Ok, but I'll make your second order a little later on the list. ^-^

@Delphi - Thanks! I'll add you in. :)

Extra Slots Closed!

@DeePr Awesome, thanks! =]
@DeePr Awesome, thanks! =]
@DeePr
Setting up a PM
@DeePr
Setting up a PM
There is a girl with a crown and a scepter...
@DeePr
Oh yes, I'm still interested! I only have 33 gems atm but what the hey, if you want them I'd be happy to sell them to you c:
@DeePr
Oh yes, I'm still interested! I only have 33 gems atm but what the hey, if you want them I'd be happy to sell them to you c:
tumblr_ms0r2aY23j1rs7uz7o1_250.png
@Hope - Sure, I'll take them! It's always nice to have a smaller order to fill occasionally~ XP
@Hope - Sure, I'll take them! It's always nice to have a smaller order to fill occasionally~ XP

@DeePr
Okiedokie <3 I&#039;ll send over the gems and let you get back to me when you&#039;re ready c:
@DeePr
Okiedokie <3 I&#039;ll send over the gems and let you get back to me when you&#039;re ready c:
tumblr_ms0r2aY23j1rs7uz7o1_250.png
@DeePr: Any slots open? If so, I&#039;ll take one or two if possible for maximum gems again.
@DeePr: Any slots open? If so, I&#039;ll take one or two if possible for maximum gems again.
1 2 3 4