Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, Muffin here!
Hey there, My name is Riekie. though most people call me muffin.

I play many games from minecraft, to black desert online, and Elder scrolls online, and overwatch.

Currently enjoying dragon quest builders, you're also welcome to add my steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/moofinpanda1994/

I got here thanks to awesome people from Furvilla whom recommended this game
and I look forward to having a great time here!
Hey there, My name is Riekie. though most people call me muffin.

I play many games from minecraft, to black desert online, and Elder scrolls online, and overwatch.

Currently enjoying dragon quest builders, you're also welcome to add my steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/moofinpanda1994/

I got here thanks to awesome people from Furvilla whom recommended this game
and I look forward to having a great time here!
@Muffin0305
Hello, Muffin! Welcome to Flight Rising! I only play Minecraft out of the games you mentioned, but I've heard very good things about the others. If you want a free dragon or ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask. ^-^
@Muffin0305
Hello, Muffin! Welcome to Flight Rising! I only play Minecraft out of the games you mentioned, but I've heard very good things about the others. If you want a free dragon or ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask. ^-^
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
[quote name="LongLiveFangirls" date=2016-10-15 08:58:05] @Muffin0305 Hello, Muffin! Welcome to Flight Rising! I only play Minecraft out of the games you mentioned, but I've heard very good things about the others. If you want a free dragon or ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask. ^-^ [/quote] thank you so much <3
LongLiveFangirls wrote on 2016-10-15:
@Muffin0305

thank you so much <3
@Muffin0305 Welcome to the game ^^

[quote name="Cariea122" date=2016-10-15 10:03:26] @Muffin0305 Welcome to the game ^^ [/quote] thank you!
Cariea122 wrote on 2016-10-15:

thank you!
@Muffin0305
Hey love your username ^-^
@Muffin0305
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
[quote name="69MadOne" date=2016-10-15 10:12:40] @Muffin0305 Hey love your username ^-^ [/quote] thank you thank you <3
69MadOne wrote on 2016-10-15:
@Muffin0305

thank you thank you <3
decided i want to make pearlcatcher and mirror dragons my focus, already messed up on coliseum stats.. oh man.. off to a good start.. :')
decided i want to make pearlcatcher and mirror dragons my focus, already messed up on coliseum stats.. oh man.. off to a good start.. :')