Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
Hi @Starfire0 and @shadowfae , I'm currently trying to breed a dragon with specific colors for an eventual outcome of this pretty fellow (after geneing and a breed change of course). These are Starfire0's ID#24400707 and shadowfae's ID#26022499 I was wondering if you guys would maybe be willing to breed your dragons so that I can hopefully buy a hatchling close to what I'm looking for perhaps ^^? I'm willing to pay breeding fees as well as send food over as payment. These are the colors I'm hoping to come close to: Eggplant, Cream, and Indigo. This is what will hopefully be the final product! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=8&gender=0&tert=112&tertgene=1&winggene=6&wings=163&auth=f608f94bac1a78d1308b30e48a7e2dd034f7ddff&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hi @Starfire0 and @shadowfae , I'm currently trying to breed a dragon with specific colors for an eventual outcome of this pretty fellow (after geneing and a breed change of course). These are Starfire0's ID#24400707 and shadowfae's ID#26022499 I was wondering if you guys would maybe be willing to breed your dragons so that I can hopefully buy a hatchling close to what I'm looking for perhaps ^^? I'm willing to pay breeding fees as well as send food over as payment.

These are the colors I'm hoping to come close to: Eggplant, Cream, and Indigo.

This is what will hopefully be the final product!
dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=8&gender=0&tert=112&tertgene=1&winggene=6&wings=163&auth=f608f94bac1a78d1308b30e48a7e2dd034f7ddff&dummyext=prev.png
output_DYly_Ja.gif
@RustedCoyote
Hi there, I'm really sorry but I don't really like breeding my gen ones ^^'
Sorry again and good luck getting your pretty dragon!
@RustedCoyote
Hi there, I'm really sorry but I don't really like breeding my gen ones ^^'
Sorry again and good luck getting your pretty dragon!
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
@Starfire0 That's okay, I completely understand! Thank you for your well wishes, let me know if that fella ever comes up for sale too lol.
@Starfire0 That's okay, I completely understand! Thank you for your well wishes, let me know if that fella ever comes up for sale too lol.
output_DYly_Ja.gif
@RustedCoyote
Thank you for understanding :) and I will!
@RustedCoyote
Thank you for understanding :) and I will!
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
I'm perfectly willing, but I assume from the above response that it doesn't really matter anymore
I'm perfectly willing, but I assume from the above response that it doesn't really matter anymore