Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hey there, my dragon loving pals! I'm not exactly new, but I haven't played in a long while. Truth be told, I'm very bad at Flight Rising. So, I usually creep around.. and play games? My knowledge of breeding is Zero- zip- zilch-nada! I'm kind of OK at the coliseum, but haven't played it often.
;a;

I am a very talky person, though! when I actually remember to check my FR. Eeeeeii

Little about me:
I love dragons?
Animals are love.
I have an obsession with spots/poka-dots/splatter like designs.
My favorite color(s) is lime green, banana/yellow and blue.
Gaming and art is my passion. <3
I'm a bubbly person
I'm hyper. VERY. HYPER. USE CAUTION!
I love me some Resident Evil, Spyro The Dragon, Pokemon. <3

I'm open to making tons of friends, feel free to hit me up and talk, whenever, doesn't matter the time or date, I'LL GLADLY BLAB YOUR EARS OFF~

Much love to you all,

~Scootle!
Hey there, my dragon loving pals! I'm not exactly new, but I haven't played in a long while. Truth be told, I'm very bad at Flight Rising. So, I usually creep around.. and play games? My knowledge of breeding is Zero- zip- zilch-nada! I'm kind of OK at the coliseum, but haven't played it often.
;a;

I am a very talky person, though! when I actually remember to check my FR. Eeeeeii

Little about me:
I love dragons?
Animals are love.
I have an obsession with spots/poka-dots/splatter like designs.
My favorite color(s) is lime green, banana/yellow and blue.
Gaming and art is my passion. <3
I'm a bubbly person
I'm hyper. VERY. HYPER. USE CAUTION!
I love me some Resident Evil, Spyro The Dragon, Pokemon. <3

I'm open to making tons of friends, feel free to hit me up and talk, whenever, doesn't matter the time or date, I'LL GLADLY BLAB YOUR EARS OFF~

Much love to you all,

~Scootle!
Hey Scootle! Nice to meet you. :)
So what kind of art do you like?
Hey Scootle! Nice to meet you. :)
So what kind of art do you like?
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
Hey, @69MadOne nice to meet you too, pal!

Mostly digital art, but I like all styles of art, traditional is quite lovely as well! ;_;
Hey, @69MadOne nice to meet you too, pal!

Mostly digital art, but I like all styles of art, traditional is quite lovely as well! ;_;
@Scootle
Oh I love digital art. I wish I could do digital art but I have a lack of equipment (._.)
@Scootle
Oh I love digital art. I wish I could do digital art but I have a lack of equipment (._.)
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
@69MadOne

Digital art can be expensive. ._.;;; I bought my tablet a few years back for 170$-something, now.. I see tablets are up there in price. For a decent one, that's super-duper awesome.
I read somewhere that someone spent 2,000$ on a tablet.. and I'm like, "NOPE NOPE WHOLE LOTTA NOPE!" ='U

But, you don't always need Photoshop to make art, I used Paint Tool SAI. <: and it's a free (well sorta..) program~
@69MadOne

Digital art can be expensive. ._.;;; I bought my tablet a few years back for 170$-something, now.. I see tablets are up there in price. For a decent one, that's super-duper awesome.
I read somewhere that someone spent 2,000$ on a tablet.. and I'm like, "NOPE NOPE WHOLE LOTTA NOPE!" ='U

But, you don't always need Photoshop to make art, I used Paint Tool SAI. <: and it's a free (well sorta..) program~
@Scootle
Yeah the prices get everyone ._. Especially if you do art just for fun.
But I have seen pretty decent art made with pain so you go pal!
@Scootle
Yeah the prices get everyone ._. Especially if you do art just for fun.
But I have seen pretty decent art made with pain so you go pal!