Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Doors Game (Closed)
1 2 3 4
Welcome to The Doors Game

This is a monthly thing, if you'd like to be pinged when new rounds happen let me know.

@Riverflower
@wolf122203

The winner of the Current Round (October, 2016) will win 20k treasure and 10 gems.

How To Play ::

If the game is currently open, meaning we're accepting new players, ping me and let me know.
Every day I will post a set of doors (One for every player still alive) and every player will claim a door. The next day I will post the next set of doors, and which player walked through the death door. If you do not claim a door the day they are posted you are disqualified for the prize. Two doors every day will include a small prize, such as materials, food, or a hatchling, until we only have three doors left. When those three doors are left one door will be the winning door, and the other two doors will be death doors.

Questions ::

What's a death door?
Every day one of the doors will be booby-trapped. The player that picks that door will be eliminated. The 'death door' does not actually 'kill' the player in the storyline, more of a 'they get trapped in an infinite world of space they cannot escape from'

I decided to start with 9 players instead of ten like I had planned c:

The doors will be set up soon
Welcome to The Doors Game

This is a monthly thing, if you'd like to be pinged when new rounds happen let me know.

@Riverflower
@wolf122203

The winner of the Current Round (October, 2016) will win 20k treasure and 10 gems.

How To Play ::

If the game is currently open, meaning we're accepting new players, ping me and let me know.
Every day I will post a set of doors (One for every player still alive) and every player will claim a door. The next day I will post the next set of doors, and which player walked through the death door. If you do not claim a door the day they are posted you are disqualified for the prize. Two doors every day will include a small prize, such as materials, food, or a hatchling, until we only have three doors left. When those three doors are left one door will be the winning door, and the other two doors will be death doors.

Questions ::

What's a death door?
Every day one of the doors will be booby-trapped. The player that picks that door will be eliminated. The 'death door' does not actually 'kill' the player in the storyline, more of a 'they get trapped in an infinite world of space they cannot escape from'

I decided to start with 9 players instead of ten like I had planned c:

The doors will be set up soon
FObX7rS.png
---Current Round Players---

1. @DoctorRosalia
2. @TheSabreImperium

3. @Maxeyum
4. @colorless
5. @Crunchy
6. @Riverflower
7. @Cookiespudding
8. @mirthfuljester
9. @Beheaded
10. @wolf122203
---Current Round Players---

1. @DoctorRosalia
2. @TheSabreImperium

3. @Maxeyum
4. @colorless
5. @Crunchy
6. @Riverflower
7. @Cookiespudding
8. @mirthfuljester
9. @Beheaded
10. @wolf122203
FObX7rS.png
---Past Winners---

October 2016 :: Current Round
---Past Winners---

October 2016 :: Current Round
FObX7rS.png
---Current Doors---

---Current Doors---

FObX7rS.png
@JaguarCutie224
Can I join?
@JaguarCutie224
Can I join?
2MpsEqH.png
@DoctorRosalia

Yes, adding you now
@DoctorRosalia

Yes, adding you now
FObX7rS.png
@JaguarCutie224 I'd like to participate~
@JaguarCutie224 I'd like to participate~
lIF7tSw.png ...........................................he/him » eng/no » frt + 9 » wishlist
@TheSabreImperium

Adding
@TheSabreImperium

Adding
FObX7rS.png
@Cookiespudding

Wanna join? c:
@Cookiespudding

Wanna join? c:
FObX7rS.png
@JaguarCutie224 I'd like to join :)
@JaguarCutie224 I'd like to join :)