Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dergs for Nov/Dec. Newbies! 2 left!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@tacopig101

So sorry but she was already exalted! You could have first pick a hatchling though if her parents breed again, if you want to?

Welcome to Flightrising BTW and Happy Starfall! ^^
@tacopig101

So sorry but she was already exalted! You could have first pick a hatchling though if her parents breed again, if you want to?

Welcome to Flightrising BTW and Happy Starfall! ^^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber of course thanks!
@SkyyeofEmber of course thanks!
Open again!
Open again!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
Added new hatchling!
Added new hatchling!
@skyyeofember if winterhazel is still available, I'd love to have her even though I have too many female dragons already lol
@skyyeofember if winterhazel is still available, I'd love to have her even though I have too many female dragons already lol
@skyyeofember could I please have four?
@skyyeofember could I please have four?
@TheAngryAssassin

Sure! ^^ Welcome to FlightRising! :)

@FirstPrototype
Yes you could! Sending him your way! :) Welcome to FlightRising! ^^

@TheAngryAssassin

Sure! ^^ Welcome to FlightRising! :)

@FirstPrototype
Yes you could! Sending him your way! :) Welcome to FlightRising! ^^

Added new hatchling! ^^
Added new hatchling! ^^
@SkyyeofEmber

Could I have either of the male mirror shadows dragons?
@SkyyeofEmber

Could I have either of the male mirror shadows dragons?
@Tiycup

Sure you could!^^ Going to send one to you! Welcome to FlightRising! :)
@Tiycup

Sure you could!^^ Going to send one to you! Welcome to FlightRising! :)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15