Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Nest Rentals! All 11 Flights!
1 2 ... 891 892 893 894 895 ... 1210 1211
@Paralian @GrinningFox @HilzYothsForgers @thatcamperguy

Hi all! Sorry about the back-up with water nests. The other renters and I will try and get to you as soon as possible. >.<
@Paralian @GrinningFox @HilzYothsForgers @thatcamperguy

Hi all! Sorry about the back-up with water nests. The other renters and I will try and get to you as soon as possible. >.<
IF HubOOF Hub
@Tales
Did anyone ever get back to you for the fire nest? I got the notification of the ping just now, but your post is already a handful of pages back. Anyway, if you still need a fire nest, you can send your pair to me!

@Flaeyr
Is it okay if I set up a CR to you, and you just accept it and set up my nest whenever you're open?
@Tales
Did anyone ever get back to you for the fire nest? I got the notification of the ping just now, but your post is already a handful of pages back. Anyway, if you still need a fire nest, you can send your pair to me!

@Flaeyr
Is it okay if I set up a CR to you, and you just accept it and set up my nest whenever you're open?
@HilzYothsForgers

Sure! It may be a week or so, just warning you. I do have two nests opening up after 3 days, and 2 for 4 incubation periods left. One is reserved, but might be open soon, to give you an idea of the nest situation and times. ^^; But I have plenty of space to hold dragons if need be. Are you all right with that?
@HilzYothsForgers

Sure! It may be a week or so, just warning you. I do have two nests opening up after 3 days, and 2 for 4 incubation periods left. One is reserved, but might be open soon, to give you an idea of the nest situation and times. ^^; But I have plenty of space to hold dragons if need be. Are you all right with that?
IF HubOOF Hub
@Flaeyr
I'm not in a hurry with my breeding projects at the moment, I have super slow internet that robs a lot of the fun off of my FR experience, but I thought I might just give it a shot again. Just leave the CR pending until you have an open nest for me, that way you don't have to feed my dragons, but can accept them even if I'm not currently online to send a CR at the actual date. Gonna go and set it up!
@Flaeyr
I'm not in a hurry with my breeding projects at the moment, I have super slow internet that robs a lot of the fun off of my FR experience, but I thought I might just give it a shot again. Just leave the CR pending until you have an open nest for me, that way you don't have to feed my dragons, but can accept them even if I'm not currently online to send a CR at the actual date. Gonna go and set it up!
@Vesperupus @TigerGirl I have ice nests open for both of you :)
@Vesperupus @TigerGirl I have ice nests open for both of you :)
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
@HilzYothsForgers

Sounds good! ^^ Sorry your internet is making things tough. D: Hopefully it can speed up sometime soon.
@HilzYothsForgers

Sounds good! ^^ Sorry your internet is making things tough. D: Hopefully it can speed up sometime soon.
IF HubOOF Hub
@TigerGirl cool, glad you found a nest :)
@TigerGirl cool, glad you found a nest :)
@NotSoSimple @Deva

well fight over it Do I need to make a decision now? :') (Thanks to you both btw!)
@NotSoSimple @Deva

well fight over it Do I need to make a decision now? :') (Thanks to you both btw!)
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Vesperupus NotSoSimple offered you a nest just in case you couldn't get one today. Your choice!
@Vesperupus NotSoSimple offered you a nest just in case you couldn't get one today. Your choice!
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
@grinningfox I can host you! Let me know if you still need a water nest!
@grinningfox I can host you! Let me know if you still need a water nest!
75UHyX6.png
Dom Donor Early Bird Badge

**Ask me about water nest rentals!**
1 2 ... 891 892 893 894 895 ... 1210 1211