Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hello everyone!
Hi everybody! I'm Dinah515, but you can call me Dinah or whatever silly nicknames you may come up with for me. ^^

I'm new to Flight Rising, and I would really appreciate some tips. First, I'm not sure if I was told anywhere, but where can I find Familiars without buying them from other players? Thanks!
Hi everybody! I'm Dinah515, but you can call me Dinah or whatever silly nicknames you may come up with for me. ^^

I'm new to Flight Rising, and I would really appreciate some tips. First, I'm not sure if I was told anywhere, but where can I find Familiars without buying them from other players? Thanks!
@Dinah515 Hiya! You might want to introduce yourself over in Introductions and also your flight's forum too :D

As for your question, you can get them as drops in the Coli, pick them up from Pinkerton, brew them with Baldwin, swap for them with Swipp, buy them in the Marketplace (not recommended for most of them, they're expensive there), find them while gathering...maybe other ways but that's all that comes to mind for now! Oh, and you can buy an elemental one during festivals with festival currency, and some can be found in certain containers such as the Gilded Chest.
@Dinah515 Hiya! You might want to introduce yourself over in Introductions and also your flight's forum too :D

As for your question, you can get them as drops in the Coli, pick them up from Pinkerton, brew them with Baldwin, swap for them with Swipp, buy them in the Marketplace (not recommended for most of them, they're expensive there), find them while gathering...maybe other ways but that's all that comes to mind for now! Oh, and you can buy an elemental one during festivals with festival currency, and some can be found in certain containers such as the Gilded Chest.
aaaaaaaaaiV2Cohm.png
OOf4SrF.gif
Hi! My name's Verne!
I hoard birds and bird items!

You must remember, you're only human...
...Just remember, to stand before you can fly.
u3DnO5y.png
[quote name="Milagros" date=2016-10-12 14:12:45] @Dinah515 Hiya! You might want to introduce yourself over in Introductions and also your flight's forum too :D As for your question, you can get them as drops in the Coli, pick them up from Pinkerton, brew them with Baldwin, swap for them with Swipp, buy them in the Marketplace (not recommended for most of them, they're expensive there), find them while gathering...maybe other ways but that's all that comes to mind for now! Oh, and you can buy an elemental one during festivals with festival currency, and some can be found in certain containers such as the Gilded Chest. [/quote] [center]Ah, okay! I'll go do just that. c: Thank you! I'll have to go check those places out. Thank you again for answering my newbie question. <3[/center]
Milagros wrote on 2016-10-12:

Ah, okay! I'll go do just that. c:

Thank you! I'll have to go check those places out.

Thank you again for answering my newbie question. <3