Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | POSSIBLY DRAGONS
1 2 3
@Magyr Done and done. Enjoy! C:
@Magyr Done and done. Enjoy! C:
DmRdZYl.png
@hologramblue Hello again! You asked to be pinged about the second amberbond nest and they're here! Three of them this time, on the sales post right under the plague mirrors. o/
@hologramblue Hello again! You asked to be pinged about the second amberbond nest and they're here! Three of them this time, on the sales post right under the plague mirrors. o/
DmRdZYl.png
Gonna send you a crossroads for the sunshine gembond!
Gonna send you a crossroads for the sunshine gembond!
iiJfkW7.pngHYKufkZ.png8H57y7U.png
@hologramblue And sent! C:
@hologramblue And sent! C:
DmRdZYl.png
@grumpy Hello! I hope it's ok to ask here ^^; I was checking out your lair and I saw Everine, I wanted to know if it's possible to ping me if she has another girl that's Giraffe/Butterfly/Glimmer?
@grumpy Hello! I hope it's ok to ask here ^^; I was checking out your lair and I saw Everine, I wanted to know if it's possible to ping me if she has another girl that's Giraffe/Butterfly/Glimmer?
@spacemagpie Hello! o/ Wow, I haven't used this post in ages, haha...

Sure! Everine and her mate are up for eggsitting right now, so let's see what we get. You're looking for that gene mix on a Snapper, is that correct?
@spacemagpie Hello! o/ Wow, I haven't used this post in ages, haha...

Sure! Everine and her mate are up for eggsitting right now, so let's see what we get. You're looking for that gene mix on a Snapper, is that correct?
DmRdZYl.png
@grumpy Yes!
@grumpy Yes!
@spacemagpie They had a nest of 5 and they just hatched today, but, sadly, the only snapper girl has facet. I do nest them regularly, though, if you'd like to wait for another try.
@spacemagpie They had a nest of 5 and they just hatched today, but, sadly, the only snapper girl has facet. I do nest them regularly, though, if you'd like to wait for another try.
DmRdZYl.png
@grumpy I'd like to wait for the next nest yes!
@grumpy I'd like to wait for the next nest yes!
@spacemagpie Hatch #2 only produced one pearlcatcher, alas. :(

Important note, I do plan on moving to Plague this month, which means all hatchlings after this will have Plague eyes. If that doesn't bother you, I can continue to keep you updated on what their kids hatch as.
@spacemagpie Hatch #2 only produced one pearlcatcher, alas. :(

Important note, I do plan on moving to Plague this month, which means all hatchlings after this will have Plague eyes. If that doesn't bother you, I can continue to keep you updated on what their kids hatch as.
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 3