Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Share your Halloween Costumes!
1 2 3 4 5
@vowgar

I love it when people dress their dogs up. its super cute <3 I was a ghost for like 3 years in a row, I know the feeling.

@Airashidesu

I tried to get someone to do a costume with me but they refused.

tbh i hate going with groups of people, but with those clowns im going in a big group this year xD
@vowgar

I love it when people dress their dogs up. its super cute <3 I was a ghost for like 3 years in a row, I know the feeling.

@Airashidesu

I tried to get someone to do a costume with me but they refused.

tbh i hate going with groups of people, but with those clowns im going in a big group this year xD
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
@Nebulae1

I was kind of forced, but a lot of my friends are in it, so I'm okay with it. We were all going to be like a huge group of food but my best friend and I had already decided on our costume. xD
@Nebulae1

I was kind of forced, but a lot of my friends are in it, so I'm okay with it. We were all going to be like a huge group of food but my best friend and I had already decided on our costume. xD
Im going to dress up as one of my favourite anime characters...

GRELL SUTCLIFF!!!!!
When i realized halloween was coming up, that was the firsr thing on my mind!! (He's from the anime Black Butler)
Im going to dress up as one of my favourite anime characters...

GRELL SUTCLIFF!!!!!
When i realized halloween was coming up, that was the firsr thing on my mind!! (He's from the anime Black Butler)
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo5_250.png
Eh, we don't really celebrate Halloween but if I do dress up it'll be as a zombie. My mates were talking about dragging me to a horror-themed Halloween party and I already have most of the costume set.
Eh, we don't really celebrate Halloween but if I do dress up it'll be as a zombie. My mates were talking about dragging me to a horror-themed Halloween party and I already have most of the costume set.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I'm gonna be a Hufflepuff combined with one of my characters!
I'm gonna be a Hufflepuff combined with one of my characters!
BUN BUNS
I'm a shameless nerd, and built myself a TRON costume with LEDs and everything... [img]http://imageshack.com/a/img922/6092/mD2Oaw.png[/img] [img]http://imageshack.com/a/img924/1070/lj8ont.jpg[/img] This is the character it's based off of. An obscure character that basically no one is familiar with, sadly... but I like him anyway :-P [img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/tron/images/9/92/Dyson.png[/img] I'm building a better one now... This one looks great if you see it in person, but in photos, it doesn't look so good. The new one will have more of a matte finish and a filter over the LEDs so the light is diffused properly.
I'm a shameless nerd, and built myself a TRON costume with LEDs and everything...

mD2Oaw.png
lj8ont.jpg

This is the character it's based off of. An obscure character that basically no one is familiar with, sadly... but I like him anyway :-P

Dyson.png

I'm building a better one now... This one looks great if you see it in person, but in photos, it doesn't look so good. The new one will have more of a matte finish and a filter over the LEDs so the light is diffused properly.
@Nebulae1

I was originally going be a sim, but my sister and I agreed on coordinating costumes. She is going to be a cave woman, and I am going to be her pet dinosaur (footie pjs:)

@drowsyDreamer Hufflepuffs ftw!
@Nebulae1

I was originally going be a sim, but my sister and I agreed on coordinating costumes. She is going to be a cave woman, and I am going to be her pet dinosaur (footie pjs:)

@drowsyDreamer Hufflepuffs ftw!
qCbUEpz.giflovebug.pngTI0OYbZ.pngcristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/url]
for halloween, i'm going to write the word 'life' on a white t-shirt and walk around giving out lemons

that's my costume. it takes like 5 minutes to make haha
for halloween, i'm going to write the word 'life' on a white t-shirt and walk around giving out lemons

that's my costume. it takes like 5 minutes to make haha
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Airashidesu

I was a sushi roll one year, with like three other people. xD

@DreemurShaper

Cool! A few of my friends watch Black Butler, but I never got into it.

@*******

RIP me I get dragged into the haunted houses every single year.
Have fun with that though. If someone screams at you in the Haunted House try screaming back at them. It really screwed with the people who set it up last year.

@drowsydreamer

im a slytherin

What character, if you don't mind explaining?

@RecklessWrecker

Holy crap. That looks pretty good. tbh i don't have the patience to build a costume. The fact that it has LED lights built in is awesome.

my self esteem has plummeted

@emmasquema

Thats a good idea..

i may steal that next year.

@Rays

A few years back one guy only gave out lemons instead of candy. He had Life written on his shirt and a bunch of people were pretty confused. The few people who got the joke laughed a bit too hard.

@Airashidesu

I was a sushi roll one year, with like three other people. xD

@DreemurShaper

Cool! A few of my friends watch Black Butler, but I never got into it.

@*******

RIP me I get dragged into the haunted houses every single year.
Have fun with that though. If someone screams at you in the Haunted House try screaming back at them. It really screwed with the people who set it up last year.

@drowsydreamer

im a slytherin

What character, if you don't mind explaining?

@RecklessWrecker

Holy crap. That looks pretty good. tbh i don't have the patience to build a costume. The fact that it has LED lights built in is awesome.

my self esteem has plummeted

@emmasquema

Thats a good idea..

i may steal that next year.

@Rays

A few years back one guy only gave out lemons instead of candy. He had Life written on his shirt and a bunch of people were pretty confused. The few people who got the joke laughed a bit too hard.

i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
@Nebulae1

She just finished making/sewing hers, I ordered mine XD.
@Nebulae1

She just finished making/sewing hers, I ordered mine XD.
qCbUEpz.giflovebug.pngTI0OYbZ.pngcristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/url]
1 2 3 4 5