Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | AF's One Ticket Raffle (Closed/Ended)
1 2 3 4
[center][size=5][u][b]AntiFerret's One Ticket Raffle[/b][/u][/size] [color=red][u][b]WE ARE NOW CLOSED! NO MORE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED! WINNER WAS THENIGHTDANCER! CONGRATS![/b][/u][/color] Hello everyone! (and welcome to Flight Rising, all you newcomers!)[/center] Some veteran players might recognize my One Ticket Raffles, but new players won't, so this is how things work in this raffle: - [u][b]You post one time, and only one time.[/b][/u] If you post more than one time, you will be disqualified. *note* I will not be responding in this thread so that I do not mess up the post count. If you need to talk to me, please PM me! - There is no entry fee. You simply post that you would like a ticket. - [u]Anyone can enter this raffle, new and old members alike![/u] - Your post is your ticket number. If you are the 5th to post, your ticket number is 5. You do not have to number your posts, as I will be counting them at the end (to ensure accuracy, since people can delete posts, and someone might post twice and get disqualified, etc..) - [b]There is no need to ping me![/b] :D I check this page daily, and will check it when the raffle ends for post count and whatnot! - As stated, I will count the posts after the raffle is over, and draw a number using Random.org. If your number is drawn, you win. Simple as that! - The prize is listed below. For this raffle, there is only a single prize, even though my past raffles had multiple prizes. :) That is simply because of the nature of the prize itself. But I'm prepping for future raffles, don't worry! - My "One Ticket" raffles are always free. [center][b]THIS RAFFLE WILL END ON OCTOBER 15TH AT 9PM FR TIME! [/b][/center] [center](Lol, basically when I get off work, get home, get in front of the computer..) Anything posted after 9PM (21:00) FR time will not be counted.[/center] --------------- --------------- [center][size=4][b]The Prize![/b][/size][/center] --------------- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27387208] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273873/27387208_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ------------- This time, I've something special to share. Not everyone might like this prize, but one doesn't have to enter if they don't like the prize, right? Right. :) The prize happens to be a great, great grandchild of Naomi, the Gatekeeper. Who is Naomi, you ask? Well, a while back, there was a site-wide glitch that caused a lot of fuss, and a dragon named Naomi (and the account she was on) seemed to be the root cause. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1956117]You can read more about Naomi if you follow This Link and read the two linked pages from the first post about "Who Is Naomi?" [/url] Some users still keep up fan-made lore associated with Naomi, referring to her as the Glitch Queen, or the Gatekeeper, among other things. So this is more of a ... lore raffle, I guess. :) Because the only prize associated with it happens to be associated with site-wide, fan-made lore! [center][b]The Bloodline of this particular Dragon is: Naomi > Willow > Mara > Soul > This Prize Dragon![/b][/center] So a 5th generation of Bloodline from Naomi! I possess Mara and Soul in my Lair, so there are chances for other raffles, giveaways, sales, etc of this bloodline. So if you don't win this one, there's always more in the future! [center]Good Luck! [/center] [size=1]@AntiFerret[/size]
AntiFerret's One Ticket Raffle

WE ARE NOW CLOSED!
NO MORE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!

WINNER WAS THENIGHTDANCER!
CONGRATS!

Hello everyone!
(and welcome to Flight Rising, all you newcomers!)

Some veteran players might recognize my One Ticket Raffles, but new players won't, so this is how things work in this raffle:

- You post one time, and only one time. If you post more than one time, you will be disqualified. *note* I will not be responding in this thread so that I do not mess up the post count. If you need to talk to me, please PM me!

- There is no entry fee. You simply post that you would like a ticket.

- Anyone can enter this raffle, new and old members alike!

- Your post is your ticket number. If you are the 5th to post, your ticket number is 5. You do not have to number your posts, as I will be counting them at the end (to ensure accuracy, since people can delete posts, and someone might post twice and get disqualified, etc..)

- There is no need to ping me! :D I check this page daily, and will check it when the raffle ends for post count and whatnot!

- As stated, I will count the posts after the raffle is over, and draw a number using Random.org. If your number is drawn, you win. Simple as that!

- The prize is listed below. For this raffle, there is only a single prize, even though my past raffles had multiple prizes. :) That is simply because of the nature of the prize itself. But I'm prepping for future raffles, don't worry!

- My "One Ticket" raffles are always free.

THIS RAFFLE WILL END ON OCTOBER 15TH AT 9PM FR TIME!
(Lol, basically when I get off work, get home, get in front of the computer..)
Anything posted after 9PM (21:00) FR time will not be counted.

The Prize!

This time, I've something special to share. Not everyone might like this prize, but one doesn't have to enter if they don't like the prize, right? Right. :)

The prize happens to be a great, great grandchild of Naomi, the Gatekeeper.
Who is Naomi, you ask? Well, a while back, there was a site-wide glitch that caused a lot of fuss, and a dragon named Naomi (and the account she was on) seemed to be the root cause. You can read more about Naomi if you follow This Link and read the two linked pages from the first post about "Who Is Naomi?"

Some users still keep up fan-made lore associated with Naomi, referring to her as the Glitch Queen, or the Gatekeeper, among other things.
So this is more of a ... lore raffle, I guess. :) Because the only prize associated with it happens to be associated with site-wide, fan-made lore!

The Bloodline of this particular Dragon is:

Naomi > Willow > Mara > Soul > This Prize Dragon!

So a 5th generation of Bloodline from Naomi!
I possess Mara and Soul in my Lair, so there are chances for other raffles, giveaways, sales, etc of this bloodline. So if you don't win this one, there's always more in the future!

Good Luck!

@AntiFerret
Hello, I'd love to enter!
Hello, I'd love to enter!
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
Hello, I would love a ticket. Thank you so much.
Hello, I would love a ticket. Thank you so much.
I would like to enter as well! @AntiFerret
I would like to enter as well! @AntiFerret
XxJxXw.gif
I would love to enter!
I would love to enter!
I would like to enter
I would like to enter
This looks like fun =D
This looks like fun =D
Beep Beep 'v'
Entering!
Entering!