Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dark/Fire-Lemon Dragons
1 2 3 4
@sorriso

I am going to try pricing at 200k, but in this market, that'll probably come down quite a bit. I see some iri/shim/gem SDs going for more in the AH (that are not as pretty IMO), but I don't know that they are actually selling.
@sorriso

I am going to try pricing at 200k, but in this market, that'll probably come down quite a bit. I see some iri/shim/gem SDs going for more in the AH (that are not as pretty IMO), but I don't know that they are actually selling.
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@benalene
Honestly, not many are selling for that price. My SDs arent iri or shimmer, but I cant sell them at even 75k. xp
200k is way to much for me, but let me know when they hatch anyway. :3
@benalene
Honestly, not many are selling for that price. My SDs arent iri or shimmer, but I cant sell them at even 75k. xp
200k is way to much for me, but let me know when they hatch anyway. :3
I hatched some tiger / stripes SD a week ago, and ended up selling all of them for around 50k :/. So yeah, I'll probably be coming down on that price a bit, and I'll definitely let you know when they hatch.
I hatched some tiger / stripes SD a week ago, and ended up selling all of them for around 50k :/. So yeah, I'll probably be coming down on that price a bit, and I'll definitely let you know when they hatch.
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@benalene
Thanks much. :3

^
@benalene
Thanks much. :3

^
I'm willing to let her go at 15/20k if that's okay? Price is negotiable.
I'm willing to let her go at 15/20k if that's okay? Price is negotiable.
@sorriso

Not sure you're looking for an imp, but I had 4 today that fall within your requirements. A midnight/sunshine, a midnight/fire, and two obsidian/sunshines

Iri/shim.
They are the first 4 in my lair.
Asking 150k
@sorriso

Not sure you're looking for an imp, but I had 4 today that fall within your requirements. A midnight/sunshine, a midnight/fire, and two obsidian/sunshines

Iri/shim.
They are the first 4 in my lair.
Asking 150k
@Ermine
The only one that fits is the midnight/fire/goldenrod and even then the tert is off.
I shall keep her in mind though. :3

@sixsmith
Alrighty. I'll keep her in mind, but I'm going to wait until those future clutches that were offered hatch and then I will be deciding. Feel free to keep trying to sell her though.
@Ermine
The only one that fits is the midnight/fire/goldenrod and even then the tert is off.
I shall keep her in mind though. :3

@sixsmith
Alrighty. I'll keep her in mind, but I'm going to wait until those future clutches that were offered hatch and then I will be deciding. Feel free to keep trying to sell her though.
^
^
@sorriso I Have this male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1083999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10840/1083999_350.png[/img] [/url] HTML: His colors are pretty close P; Midnight Basic S: Blood Basic T: Emerald Basic Interested?
@sorriso
I Have this male

1083999_350.png

HTML:

His colors are pretty close
P; Midnight Basic
S: Blood Basic
T: Emerald Basic
Interested?
@sorriso If you're interested, I actually have a Shadow/Lemon/Maize PC with Shimmer wings in my lair. I know the primary is a touch off the asked for, but I thought I'd try offering though. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6116/611576_350.png[/img]
@sorriso
If you're interested, I actually have a Shadow/Lemon/Maize PC with Shimmer wings in my lair. I know the primary is a touch off the asked for, but I thought I'd try offering though.

611576_350.png
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
1 2 3 4